PDA

View Full Version : One Leg on CNN

attroll
03-06-2004, 01:33
Hey I thought some of you might want to know that One Leg (formally ScottR) is going to be on CNN March 13 in the morning at either 9 or 10. I can not remember the time. I don't know the name of the show it is something like Saturday Morning ot one of those names.

Lets see if he can meantion or say WhiteBlaze.Net at least once during the interview.

eldwayno
03-06-2004, 02:29
Direct from his site http://www.onelegwonder.com/page2.html:

"Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 13, 2004. I'm to be a guest on the morning show "Weekend AM" on CNN. They contacted me with an interview request, so I'll be traveling down to Atlanta where the interview will be conducted. It is to be aired during the 9:00am hour."

Jim Obermeyer
03-06-2004, 06:52
Hey I thought some of you might want to know that One Leg (formally ScottR) is going to be on CNN March 13 in the morning at either 9 or 10. I can not remember the time. I don't know the name of the show it is something like Saturday Morning ot one of those names.

Lets see if he can meantion or say WhiteBlaze.Net at least once during the interview.

I believe he has his own Web site he'll be mentioning. I've contacted him via e-mail and he seems like a good fellow. If I were you I'd ask him if he'd mind mentioning WhiteBlaze.net.

I wonder if he'd mind mentioning Obermeyer's Furniture Refinishing in Rogersville, TN ???????????????????????????????
:datz

One Leg
03-06-2004, 08:42
I wonder if he'd mind mentioning Obermeyer's Furniture Refinishing in Rogersville, TN ???????????????????????????????
:datz

Jim, maybe I could say something like "While hiking in the smokies, I saw some wood that, if fashioned into furniture, would have greatly benefitted from the knowledgable people at Obermeyer's Furniture Refinishing", LOL-!!!

Seriously, though, I do intend on getting in a pitch for WB. Were it not for this place, I never would have met you, or any of the other friends with whom I share this crazy passion called hiking.

BTW, would you be up for a visit, say, Monday afternoon? I've got to be in Kingsport at noon on Monday for a prosthetic adjustment, and thought I'd pop in on ya on the return trip if you were up to it (I drive right through Rogersville every time I go to Kingsport)...I'll have my 13 year old "boy" with me, as he's to be fitted for a leg brace at the same time as my adjustment....Email me at [email protected] and let me know....

Kerosene
03-07-2004, 13:25
Oh-oh, I better figure out how to fully automate my greeting to new registrants!

2XL
03-13-2004, 09:29
The story will be on at 9:10 a.m.

MOWGLI
03-13-2004, 10:22
Nice interview. Go Scott, go!

attroll
03-13-2004, 10:32
I saw the interview. Good job. See you were nervious over nothing. It turned out fine.