PDA

View Full Version : big foot in Ga.

Scrapes
08-15-2008, 21:09
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080815/ap_on_re_us/bigfoot_claim_8

Hey I saw a bear!! or did I, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

kappy0405
08-15-2008, 21:26
i was just about to start a thread about this.. Does anyone know how close this is to the trail? I know a few people who have claimed to see one out there.

Egads
08-15-2008, 21:29
I lost my Bigfoot costume in the woods at the Cohutta Wilderness area:rolleyes:

Tennessee Viking
08-15-2008, 21:43
It was somewhere around Clayton Ga. I about to head that way in a couple weeks. Me thinks that the locals been taking a bit much of the area white lightning.

camojack
08-15-2008, 21:48
i was just about to start a thread about this.
There are already threads about it; here's another one:
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40132

take-a-knee
08-15-2008, 21:52
i was just about to start a thread about this.. Does anyone know how close this is to the trail? I know a few people who have claimed to see one out there.

On Copperhead road most likely.

bigmac_in
08-15-2008, 21:58
There already threads about it; here's another one:
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40132

Why can't I follow this link? Don't have permission? ? ?

Gray Blazer
08-15-2008, 22:11

You're not the only one.

Like our great philosopher on WB would say.....these guys are FOS and dumba--es.

I stand by my story that I did see Bigfoot footprints and was watched by one on the FT in Etoniah State Forest. (I've already been called FOS and a dumba-- so don't even go there. :D )

camojack
08-15-2008, 22:22
Hmmm...it still worked when I just checked it again. :confused:

trouthunter
08-15-2008, 22:31
Last I heard he was working again, commercials for Geico I believe.
He pulls this crap every so often, work a while, and bum around a while!

Skidsteer
08-15-2008, 22:31
Worked for me....

Alligator
08-15-2008, 22:35
The other thread is over in Non-AT Humor.

Egads
08-15-2008, 22:58
Skids,

The link doesn't work for me either. It is because the link is to a subscription forum.

warren doyle
08-15-2008, 23:22
I was walking in the woods around Standing Indian this morning from 2:50-7:15am. Does size 13 feet qualify?

buff_jeff
08-16-2008, 00:48
It failed DNA testing. Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Tin Man
08-16-2008, 01:03
It failed DNA testing. Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Which bigfoot, the one in the news or Warren? :D

fiddlehead
08-16-2008, 01:31
They have now admitted that the "yeti" in the Himalayas rumour was started by locals talking about a red bear that sleeps in the trees. I saw them already and talked to a famous bear expert: Gary Alt, and he agreed.

Legends grow and grow. Enjoy yours Georgia.

G-WALK
08-16-2008, 03:19
All they will say about the location is in "The Mountins of North GA " That covers aot of space. One of the folkes that "found it" is a clayton co cop. Clayton Co is just south of Atlanta. If you live in Atlanta and want to head to the North GA mountins,you head up to clayton, for most folks thats where they go. thats in Rabun co. the good old Chattahoochee National Forest.

BIG FOOT STORY
http://www.cbs46.com/news/17199840/detail.html

google map to clayton
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Nearly Normal
08-16-2008, 06:24
They could use one of them things at Bass Pro Shop.

MudDuck
08-16-2008, 09:29
It's on the news (Fox) that two hikers found a dead Bigfoot in North East Ga. anyone know anything about it? Had pics and all at the news conference. Said three other bigfoots followed them out while they were carrying the thing out but didn't attack. LOL

Lone Wolf
08-16-2008, 09:37
DNA says it's 96% possum

Tin Man
08-16-2008, 09:40
A possum over 7 feet tall. Let's hope they don't find any giant shelter mice! :eek:

camojack
08-16-2008, 09:53
Oh, holy crap...yet another thread about this hoax? :-?

Tin Man
08-16-2008, 09:57
what hoax? warren says he has big feet. :rolleyes:

Bearpaw
08-16-2008, 10:13
Posts 20 through 24 are merged from another thread on the same topic.

TOW
08-16-2008, 10:26
Bigfoot got busted!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080815/us_nm/bigfoot_dc

Flush2wice
08-16-2008, 10:44
This hoax was outed weeks ago. If you care to read 10 forum pages about it, go here:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=119251

chief
08-16-2008, 10:52
You're not the only one.

Like our great philosopher on WB would say.....these guys are FOS and dumba--es.

I stand by my story that I did see Bigfoot footprints and was watched by one on the FT in Etoniah State Forest. (I've already been called FOS and a dumba-- so don't even go there. :D )
If the shoe fits...

NICKTHEGREEK
08-16-2008, 13:08
A possum over 7 feet tall. Let's hope they don't find any giant shelter mice! :eek:
All DNA is about 96% common. The devil is in the details.

trouthunter
08-16-2008, 14:36
I'll have to get some Sasquatch spray before I go back to NW Georgia!

buff_jeff
08-16-2008, 14:45

Yeah, REI just put out 40 mm HE rocket mace.

Gray Blazer
08-16-2008, 16:40
I heard it on the Alphabet Network so It must be true!

I would assume Bigfoot is harmless until proved otherwise. With my own experience and my family's experience, they 'accidentally' get seen or just plain want to scare the pants off you.

Chief, you're a funny guy. :D

chief
08-17-2008, 10:36
I heard it on the Alphabet Network so It must be true!

I would assume Bigfoot is harmless until proved otherwise. With my own experience and my family's experience, they 'accidentally' get seen or just plain want to scare the pants off you.

Chief, you're a funny guy. :D
Yeah, that's me!

These bigfoot sightings do seem to run in families. Probably something to do with DNA.

Boudin
08-17-2008, 11:43
I left food on the porch last night for Bigfoot and this morning it was gone!!!!

halibut15
08-17-2008, 17:05
Required watching for anyone wanting to brush up on thier Bigfoot skills...be sure to read the "Fox Facts" that flash across the bottom.

You can always count on Fox News to bring you hard-hitting nature stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76h6ltDh2c

Gray Blazer
08-17-2008, 17:42
Yeah, that's me!

These bigfoot sightings do seem to run in families. Probably something to do with DNA.
Getting a little personal, but, still funny.

Imagine, someone from AL making a joke about DNA and families.

chief
08-17-2008, 17:48

Imagine that!

chief
08-17-2008, 17:49

But the again, I am a native Floridian.

Gray Blazer
08-17-2008, 18:06
Etoniah Creek is on the FT near Bardin. In Bardin, there is a Bigfoot Museum. A lot of people have allegedly spotted Bigfoot in that area. I did see some huge bare human looking four-toed footprints on the FT myself in Etoniah State Forest and 2 of my sons said a Bigfoot scared the crap out of them near Buck Lake on the FT.

Captn
08-17-2008, 19:32
Grey .... if the DNA testing lab announced that they had found Bigfoot DNA, there would still be skeptics. If one marched right into congress and demanded equal rights, there would still be skeptics.

I like to solo hike quite a bit.

I've been stalked by something that decided to toss a rock at me in a somewhat open area of the Lone Star Trail in Texas.

Bigfoot? Liitlefoot? Pixies? Werewolf? Extra Large Shrew? Rednecks out for fun?

Heck ... I don't know .... but when the hair on the back of your neck stands straight up and you can "feel" yourself being watched ... then a big old rock comes sailing through the air .... well, it can freak you out a bit no matter what it was.

It's happened to me twice up there ... I don't go into the Sam Houston forest anymore alone. Pegs out MY Weird Sh_t-o-meter.

Gray Blazer
08-17-2008, 21:12
Yeah, I don't go alone anymore. I at least take my dog with me. The nickname for the Bigfoot(s) near Bardin is the Bardin Booger. The FT north of highway 100 goes through what they call Bardin Booger woods.

I had doubled back late in the afternoon when I saw the fresh prints. It had only been about a half hour before I had passed that way. I said to myself who would be walking around out here barefoot. That's when I noticed they were huge and only had four toes. I felt him/her watching me as I calmly (on the outside) picked up my pace and hurried out of there. It stalked me for a minute or two and then acknowledged that it knew I knew he was there by giving this weird yelp.

Jim Adams
08-17-2008, 21:16
I left food on the porch last night for Bigfoot and this morning it was gone!!!!

Boudin....thanks for the sandwich!:D

geek

bustedchucks
08-17-2008, 21:29
A brief paragraph from the linked yahoo article(bold is mine):

Also present were Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two who say they discovered the Bigfoot corpse while hiking in the woods of northern Georgia. They also are co-owners of a company that offers Bigfoot merchandise.

Matthew: "Say Rick, I've just been going over the books and our third quarter earinings are in the basement! How do you reckon we can drum up some sales?

Rick: I don't rightly know...how 'bout we talk some @#$% about having found us a Bigfoot, that might could get people interested.

Newb
08-18-2008, 08:10
Lol. What got me in this story is that they've "recovered" a bigfoot body and even with it right there in front of them they still can't take a clear picture of it.

Two Speed
08-18-2008, 08:19
Lol. What got me in this story is that they've "recovered" a bigfoot body and even with it right there in front of them they still can't take a clear picture of it.This is a well known effect. The guys photographing Hogzilla had the same problem. :cool:

Homer&Marje
08-18-2008, 09:04
Lol. What got me in this story is that they've "recovered" a bigfoot body and even with it right there in front of them they still can't take a clear picture of it.

It's due to a brain disorder called Holyhelliamanidiot Syndrome. Think it's german.

Plodderman
08-18-2008, 16:35
I am glad they found him now I know what to call some of the hikers I see at the Shelters.

Gray Blazer
08-18-2008, 21:35
I am glad they found him now I know what to call some of the hikers I see at the Shelters.

What if that was really what he was?!? :eek:

Scrapes
08-18-2008, 22:19
Some of you bearded overly hairy guys/gals (just being PC) better be careful, might end up in a Georgia freezer. Me I'm rethinking the no shaving thing till I clear Georgia.
April 2010

OldStormcrow
08-19-2008, 16:07
I saw the photo......looks kinda like me on "hike nakid day" last year, just not as hairy!

Roland
08-19-2008, 18:52
Yep, this is a hoax (http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/19/bigfoot.hoax/index.html). Surprise, surprise.

bloodmountainman
08-19-2008, 19:38
Yep, this is a hoax (http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/19/bigfoot.hoax/index.html). Surprise, surprise.
One of the police officers behind this practical joke has been fired.

thestin
08-19-2008, 19:52
Here's more about the hoax from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/clayton/stories/2008/08/19/bigfoot_hoax.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

CarolinaJP
08-19-2008, 19:57
google NC bigfoot sightings.

kappy0405
08-19-2008, 20:11
via a youtube video, these guys are still claiming to have a legitimate corpse. They say they gave false dna on purpose to annoy all the people who have been harrassing them.. lol the "body" will be released on sept 1st.. right

kappy0405
08-19-2008, 20:12
via a youtube video, these guys are still claiming to have a legitimate corpse. They say they gave false dna on purpose to annoy all the people who have been harrassing them.. lol the "body" will be released on sept 1st.. right

nevermind, just read the updated news reports.. they came clean.

Egads
08-19-2008, 20:16
Can I have my Gorilla suit back now?:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

~Ronin~
08-19-2008, 21:02
Grey .... if the DNA testing lab announced that they had found Bigfoot DNA, there would still be skeptics. If one marched right into congress and demanded equal rights, there would still be skeptics.

I like to solo hike quite a bit.

I've been stalked by something that decided to toss a rock at me in a somewhat open area of the Lone Star Trail in Texas.

Bigfoot? Liitlefoot? Pixies? Werewolf? Extra Large Shrew? Rednecks out for fun?

Heck ... I don't know .... but when the hair on the back of your neck stands straight up and you can "feel" yourself being watched ... then a big old rock comes sailing through the air .... well, it can freak you out a bit no matter what it was.

It's happened to me twice up there ... I don't go into the Sam Houston forest anymore alone. Pegs out MY Weird Sh_t-o-meter.

Thats actually pretty weird, because I was watching a special about Bigfoot Hunters on the Travel Channel the other day. They were in the woods in Texas at night and a mysterious figure in the shadows was throwing rocks at them. Weird, no matter what it was throwing the rocks.

slow
08-19-2008, 21:14
What if that was really what he was?!? :eek:

Back in the 70's pines limbs snapped in half ..that no man can do.And i just passed the day before.:-?

Gray Blazer
08-19-2008, 22:15
Back in the 70's pines limbs snapped in half ..that no man can do.And i just passed the day before.:-?
Where?/

slow
08-19-2008, 23:31
Where?/

Spring hill.

Captn
08-20-2008, 08:09
Thats actually pretty weird, because I was watching a special about Bigfoot Hunters on the Travel Channel the other day. They were in the woods in Texas at night and a mysterious figure in the shadows was throwing rocks at them. Weird, no matter what it was throwing the rocks.

Like I said ... it certainly pegged out my Weird Sh&t-o-meter, irregardless of who or what ....... I mean, the last thing you expect when your out on a hike is someone tossing big old rocks at you, especially when you can't see em.

If it's some redneck .... well, he can have that part of the woods. There are plenty of other trails around.

Homer&Marje
08-20-2008, 09:00
Bigfoot. There's only one clear response to this.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Point. Set. Match

Homer&Marje
08-20-2008, 09:06
Oh, I had a Tooth-Fairy sighting I needed to plug in as well. You see what happened was I went to a daycare center to drop off some literature about what a wonderful opportunity dropping out of school and entering the work force could do for you, like being a bigfoot merchandise seller. And low and behold, it was nap time and some kid had lost a tooth and put it under his pillow. Well I got out of my car and I see this Fairy trying to squeeze into the chimney of the Daycare center. I screamed WHO ARE YOU!!! and she said I'm the Tooth Fairy and went on down the chimney. Well, I didn't care who she said she was, she just broke into a Day care center and could be a level 3 sex offender for all I know. So I called the cops, they gassed the bitch out of the place with Tear gas and then shot her 6 times in the head before taking the lifeless fairy corpse into custody.

You see how ridiculous it all sounds.

Two Speed
08-20-2008, 09:38

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Point. Set. MatchMmmm, no. You failed to ask the correct question: does Bigfoot suffer from chafing?

I betting "yes."

camojack
08-20-2008, 10:04
Mmmm, no. You failed to ask the correct question: does Bigfoot suffer from chafing?

I betting "yes."
Actually, hair is a natural chafing preventative measure...which is why it grows on we humans in strategic locations. ;)

Well, some humans are hairier than others, too... :eek:

Two Speed
08-20-2008, 10:07
Mmm hmmm. Unfortunately this particular Bigfoot appears to have synthetic hair, so we're back to the chafing issue.

camojack
08-20-2008, 10:20
Mmm hmmm. Unfortunately this particular Bigfoot appears to have synthetic hair, so we're back to the chafing issue.
Heh, heh... http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-misc-025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

musicwoman
08-20-2008, 11:16
bfro.net is a legit research organization on the subject. You can sign up to go on expeditions with them. They debunked this as a hoax a week ago, before the guys came clean.

Lops
08-20-2008, 11:33
Some of you bearded overly hairy guys/gals (just being PC) better be careful, might end up in a Georgia freezer. Me I'm rethinking the no shaving thing till I clear Georgia.
April 2010

Hmmmm :-? I was planning on growin the beard long for my thru - maybe I should reconsider? Lol

Homer&Marje
08-20-2008, 20:51
Mmmm, no. You failed to ask the correct question: does Bigfoot suffer from chafing?

I betting "yes."

I am a Chafer. But I am on Step 3 on my way to recovery. Synthetic underwear and from what I can tell, thigh deodorant. Do I get a chip?:D

Point. Set. Match

I still stick to my original statement.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah aahahahahahah

Flush2wice
08-20-2008, 21:19
bfro.net is a legit research organization on the subject. You can sign up to go on expeditions with them. They debunked this as a hoax a week ago, before the guys came clean.
There's no such thing as a "legit Bigfoot research organization". Pure pseudoscience. It's like the term "cryptozoology", which is defined as "the study of undiscovered animals". How do you study an undiscovered animal? How do you research something that doesn't exist?

Two Speed
08-20-2008, 21:56
I am a Chafer. . . hahahUsually there's something to be said for consitency, but not in every case. :cool:

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 07:25
Usually there's something to be said for consitency, but not in every case. :cool:

Well, there goes the theory that "Great" minds think alike. I'm about as consistent as the carburetor in an '84 Plymouth Reliant.:-?

I'd be more pressed to be convinced they found Nessie. Post a message when a big snake washes ashore.

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 07:31
Well, there goes the theory that "Great" minds think alike. I'm about as consistent as the carburetor in an '84 Plymouth Reliant.:-?Could be that you're over rating one of us.
I'd be more pressed to be convinced they found Nessie. Post a message when a big snake washes ashore.Not a problem. How much is it worth to ya?

Hey camo, got a rubber snake handy?

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 07:36
Could be that you're over rating one of us.Not a problem. How much is it worth to ya?

You need to inflect my sarcasm more on the word "Great" and realize I did not Over-Rate, anyone

I'll take someones Thoroue quote " The true harvest of my life is intangible, a little stardust caught, a piece of a Rainbow I have clutched."

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 07:38
Can we get some help with the bracket thingys? Someone's fallen and can't get up.

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 07:44
Can we get some help with the bracket thingys? Someone's fallen and can't get up.

You need to inflect my sarcasm more on the word "Great" and realize I did not Over-Rate, anyone

I'll take someones Thoroue quote " The true harvest of my life is intangible, a little stardust caught, a piece of a Rainbow I have clutched."

Something to be said for being able to edit posts. I will never claim to be a great mind. Somewhere in the half decent range with a touch of sanity. But that's what us Heavyweight fighters have to deal with, takes longer to get all the thought process e's through the thick skull.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=26701&catid=member&orderby=title&direction=ASC&imageuser=17846&cutoffdate=-1

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 07:50
Titanium craniums have their place. If you want help with the bracket thingys hit my profile and send me an e-mail and I'll show you how to make that work.

So, back to the conversation at hand: how much is a frozen 'nessie in a cooler worth to ya?

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 08:00
Depends on if we can make it into some fantastic calamari:D in that case, i'd sell it for $1.99 a lb uncleaned until it was gone. Lets say it was a 45' CREATURE FROM THE DEEP ( you have to say that like the old movie announcers) and it would be about 6' in circumference probably with legs or flippers, or who knows maybe laser beams. But they could be 6' long with a circumference of 1 1/2'. At a "Per foot" density ratio of 37 lbs per foot times 45 + legs "per foot ratio" of 12 lbs per foot so 6 x 12 x 4.....

45 x 37 = 1665 x $1.99 = $3313.35

and

6 x 12 x 4 = 288 x $1.99 = $573.12

And lets say the head goes for $5000 bucks as a collectible...Nessie should be worth $8886.47

In other words. Nothing, I would give you nothing:D

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 08:04
No 'nessie for you. :p

Ya know, now that I think about it I've had some calamari I swore was made from rubber snakes. :cool:

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 08:08
Sent frozen from Japan. 30% rubber snake. I live in seafood central though, if it's not fresh, it's foreign.

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 08:12
Sent frozen from Japan. 30% rubber snake. I live in seafood central though, if it's not fresh, it's foreign.30%? If it ain't 75% minimum you're getting ripped off.

Sooo, how much would ya give me for some frozen rubber snake, oops, I mean calamari?

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 08:16
It's funny how I, who considers his savings account anything in a change jar or accumulated in my backpack, Am trying to be coerced into buying a fictional lake monster and minus the actual Nessie will be presented with frozen rubber snake, er, I mean calamari.

Factoid: Actually most of the squid bought and sold in the United States comes from Mexico where the local fishermen fish for the Humbolt Squid, or the Red Devil Squid.

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 08:22
It's funny how I, who considers his savings account anything in a change jar or accumulated in my backpack, Am trying to be coerced into buying a fictional lake monster and minus the actual Nessie will be presented with frozen rubber snake, er, I mean calamari.Well, you ain't tryin' hard enough to be coerced. Meet me half way, willya? Sheez, some people.
Factoid: Actually most of the squid bought and sold in the United States comes from Mexico where the local fishermen fish for the Humbolt Squid, or the Red Devil Squid.Hmmm, the only product I associate with "Red Devil" is lighter fluid, which explains the flavor of the calamari.

Sooo, how much would you give for a frozen rubber snake soaked in lighter fluid? Comes with a free cooler!

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 08:32
A cooler you say? Free? Do you have an XL compression strap in which to affix it to by backpack. Also i will require a "bear proof cooler" preferably with it's own hanging rope. And can you put a few blocks of cheese in there instead of the rubber snake... and if all this is free I really can't see being able to turn it down. Cooler must be under 11 lbs, cant see carrying more just on cooler weight.

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 08:37
You want cheese (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showpost.php?p=685417&postcount=22)? No problem, we can get ya all you want. Heck, we can probably get ya more than ya want!

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 08:38
I am going to watch the latter half of my favorite movie, Boondock Saints.

But later in the program we will discuss such nonsense as Santa Claus, German or Present Hurler. Also we speak of Peter Pan and his recent incident being caught on To Catch a Predator.

Next weeks in studio guest is none other than the Abominable Snowman, Bring your jackets those of you who have tickets to that show... we have to keep this place, On Ice!!! hahahaha:D

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 08:44
Gonna have to add "Boondock Saints" to my viewing list. Still haven't gotten around to watching "Ice Pirates."

camojack
08-21-2008, 09:16
Could be that you're over rating one of us.Not a problem. How much is it worth to ya?

Not handy, no. I can get one pretty quick, though...

Ya know, now that I think about it I've had some calamari I swore was made from rubber snakes. :cool:
I'm generally disappointed when I order calamari.

That because I've been spoiled by the fresh and tender version served at "Quinn's - Almost by the sea" in Kona.

Some places come close; none have ever been its equal so far.

Factoid: Actually most of the squid bought and sold in the United States comes from Mexico where the local fishermen fish for the Humbolt Squid, or the Red Devil Squid.
Here's another factoid, back at you: the Humboldt squid considers humans a tasty treat.

So give those Mexican fisherman their due...

Pedaling Fool
08-21-2008, 10:47
There are other reputable scientist and experts that are open-minded about the existence of a bigfoot. These hoaxers did not fool any of them, not just BFRO guys

I don't believe, but I don't disbelieve, but I understand the concerns of people who don’t believe. But to me it’s not all that spectacular. Most people don’t believe because they see it as being too spectacular.

Physicists tell us that the universe started from a point smaller than an atom. Forget UFOs, bigfoot, loch ness, ESP…. Those "mysteries" are not spectacular. This vast universe and all its matter originating from a spec, that’s spectacular. But for some reason the aforementioned mysteries seem to be targets of controversy, yet when the big bang was announced, it hardly gets any news attention. I don’t understand.

Dances with Mice
08-21-2008, 12:41
... yet when the big bang was announced, it hardly gets any news attention. I don’t understand.It's old news.

Two Speed
08-21-2008, 13:35
What if we found a frozen big bang soaked in lighter fluid in a cooler? How much would you give me for that?

Pedaling Fool
08-21-2008, 13:42
It's not as old as bigfoot and there are still mysteries associated with the big bang as well as other things. But the "old news" thing is a major factor.

Homer&Marje
08-21-2008, 14:50
What if we found a frozen big bang soaked in lighter fluid in a cooler? How much would you give me for that?

Mentioning this hours ago would have been key. I just got one from someone else... claims to be a reliable source. Says if the Marble looking thing at the bottom of the ice starts to expand, run:D

John is right, Spectacular things are overlooked so that everyone can poke their face in the direction of the next 15 minute spectacle...

Isn't it ironic that spectacles are rarely spectacular.

bloodmountainman
08-21-2008, 15:12
It's not as old as bigfoot and there are still mysteries associated with the big bang as well as other things. But the "old news" thing is a major factor.
Biggest mystery of the Big Bang...... who lit the fuse?:confused:

Dow
08-21-2008, 15:14
Look at the end of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5OBlXWJ2Ek

There you will see bigfoot alive and well.

Dances with Mice
08-21-2008, 15:19
It's not as old as bigfoot and there are still mysteries associated with the big bang as well as other things. But the "old news" thing is a major factor.I meant it was old, old, old news.

Bad, bad, bad attempt at humor.

Pedaling Fool
08-21-2008, 17:20
I meant it was old, old, old news.

Bad, bad, bad attempt at humor.
:confused:.......:-?......:confused:....:-?......OOOhhh, Ok I get it now. Sometimes I'm a little slow.

Homer&Marje
08-22-2008, 07:12
Don't eat, sell, distribute, or pick mushrooms of any variety. Just take pictures of them... Sorry to those of you that have seen big foot and were not on a hallucinogenic substance

CarolinaJP
08-22-2008, 16:48
Sir Edmund Hillary stated that while climbing around Everest and surrounding areas he found bare footprints that were twice the size of his boots.