PDA

View Full Version : Screen needed for Gathering

weathercarrot
08-25-2008, 18:22
I'm doing the program for this year's ALDHA Gathering. We're hoping to use the main auditorium on the Concord University campus for the evening programs on Friday and Saturday night (Oct 10 and 11). After a recent renovation, the room is still lacking a screen, which is something that would have to be resolved for it to be feasible. Our best bet is to come up with something large (12x14 or bigger?) either borrowed or constructed that is free-standing that would function well on the front edge of the stage in the auditorium. Perhaps a simple wooden frame with a large white sheet or piece of Tyvek stretched smooth and tight on it. If anyone has any leads, ideas, or know who we could talk to about this, let me know. Thanks!

Lion King
08-26-2008, 17:11
Not sure WC, but I think either Jester or Redneck Rye has some sort of big screen access.

Or was it Bag O' Trix???

Try em all...

boarstone
08-26-2008, 18:54
is this in FEET?

Kirby
08-26-2008, 20:54
is this in FEET?

Yes it is.

Kirby

BAG "o" TRICKS
09-05-2008, 10:11
I'm doing the program for this year's ALDHA Gathering. We're hoping to use the main auditorium on the Concord University campus for the evening programs on Friday and Saturday night (Oct 10 and 11). After a recent renovation, the room is still lacking a screen, which is something that would have to be resolved for it to be feasible. Our best bet is to come up with something large (12x14 or bigger?) either borrowed or constructed that is free-standing that would function well on the front edge of the stage in the auditorium. Perhaps a simple wooden frame with a large white sheet or piece of Tyvek stretched smooth and tight on it. If anyone has any leads, ideas, or know who we could talk to about this, let me know. Thanks!

Portable Tyvek screen on a PVC frame ask Redneck for instrction on construction.