PDA

View Full Version : the dream

mweinstone
09-04-2008, 07:31
in a dream it came. complete with each and every one of you. the dream told of sly and lwolf. it spoke of trailanglemarys and it foretold all about the bag o'tricks. their was chapter and verse on places like the doyal and secret shelter. all of the lumpylike hippys were known. all pirates were accounted for. the dream told with incredible accurasy of the one known as janet. and of others who lived the trail and were also hippys. mala for one. and so many more. the point is, the dream told of you all. so you need to listen to the rest. the part the dreamkeeper has witheld till now. the part about the endtimes. yes . you will all survive . yes we will all know each other in that after world. and heres the kicker. we'll be the only ones. hikers to a one. whatever sad set of circumstanses lead to the destruction of civility. the dream is now 40 years old. as seen by the 7 year old of that time. unchanged. on target. set to kill. the world shows signs of hikeing my peeps. good? nay. hikeing was supposed to be volentary. diferently has been forseen. the times,.....they are a ..ending. changeing. whatever. we here at whiteblaze.net live a very few hopes. each haveing much more. and all for knowing to keep warm and dry and fed. and keep moveing. a feild of exspertese lost long ago in the cubical wars. again i sound the trumpet. call to packs. time to split. my new idea? run. ya gotta break the rules to escape. whos in? walk away. my escape may never materialize. but thinking on it counts. this world is realing in the sins of man. we have cut ourselves off from the possibility of status quo. gabish? goodmorning.

Gray Blazer
09-04-2008, 07:47
I dreamed I was at work in my underwear.

mtnkngxt
09-04-2008, 08:07
I dreamed of a world where the industrial revolution never happened and we still lived in little log homes, and the forests and wild animals still roamed the countryside primed and fattened for me to kill and eat. Only problem was there was a Hooters and Hooters girls in the middle of a forest. I like that world lol

Freeleo
09-04-2008, 08:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

The Old Fhart
09-04-2008, 08:46
Gray Blazer-"I dreamed I was at work in my underwear."Better that than you dreaming of your co-workers in their underwear.:eek:

IceAge
09-05-2008, 10:23
Better that than you dreaming of your co-workers in their underwear.:eek:

Or dreaming that you were at work in your co-workers underwear! :banana

matthewski, I hear ya man. That's why I always keep half a tank of gas in the car, gotta be able to get back to the farm.

Gray Blazer
09-05-2008, 10:41
Or be like Bumpjumper!!

leeki pole
09-05-2008, 10:51
I dreamed of a world where the industrial revolution never happened and we still lived in little log homes, and the forests and wild animals still roamed the countryside primed and fattened for me to kill and eat. Only problem was there was a Hooters and Hooters girls in the middle of a forest. I like that world lol
Now that's something you could appreciate. The Hooters Shelter.:)

bpitt
09-05-2008, 10:52
Drugs are bad, lol.

Blissful
09-05-2008, 11:36
Funny, I dreamt about the trail last night. Ran into Karl "speedgoat". :) Then I had to turn around and head for home.