PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from my recent section hike

camojack
09-07-2008, 21:14
I posted some of the pictures taken in the Vermont section of the Trail (that I hiked recently) in my gallery (http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/browseimages.php?s=&do=member&catid=&imageuser=8204&searchid=&orderby=dateline&direction=DESC&cutoffdate=-1).

I actually took more pictures in the Massachusetts section, but I'm a little short on time right now.
(Since I have to be at work tonight)

There will be more posted sometime this week... ;)

WetBottom
09-07-2008, 21:39
Nice pictures! I should get organized and put some of my pictures online.

I was looking at these pictures thinking about how crazy it is how happy looking at PICTURES of hiking makes me.

camojack
09-08-2008, 00:36
Nice pictures! I should get organized and put some of my pictures online.
I was looking at these pictures thinking about how crazy it is how happy looking at PICTURES of hiking makes me.
I'm glad you liked the pictures. I'll post more in the next couple of days...

Gray Blazer
09-08-2008, 07:43
I like hiking pics. Good job , JennJack. Lots of signs. Are you a sign-seeker?

MyName1sMud
09-08-2008, 13:59
Some nice pictures there!

jhick
09-08-2008, 14:56
Nice pics Camo! Looks like you had a cool time up there...

camojack
09-08-2008, 19:15
I like hiking pics. Good job, JennJack. Lots of signs. Are you a sign-seeker?
I'm glad you approve. ;)

I don't seek signs, per se...but find them generally more interesting than just blazes and/or treadway.
(Plus, they're a good indication of my progress along the Trail)

Some nice pictures there!
Thanks; it's always nice to know that my efforts are appreciated. :)

Nice pics Camo! Looks like you had a cool time up there...
Yes, I had a great time indeed. :sun

I spent a night with a bunch of guys who were doing the Long Trail, and wished that I could take the time off to do so myself. :(

Later I'll be posting more pictures from the MA section I did: from Dalton to the VT border...

Gray Blazer
09-08-2008, 21:19
I like the MA pics, too. Wish I was there.

camojack
09-08-2008, 21:38
I like the MA pics, too. Wish I was there.
I took more pictures in MA than VT, but then...I hiked more miles in MA than VT, too.

Well, this time out, anyway... :D

mweinstone
09-10-2008, 06:15
take the pic titled nice veiw. put it in the transmoglafier. cordinates 30, 19. enlarge. now pan left. stop. pull up 36 17. track left and hold. zoom in. stop. print a hard copy of this area. in the reflection of the birds eye, you can clearly see cammo takeing a dump. so you shot up this picture eh? didnt think i owned a transmoglifier did you? got it after bladerunner was filmed.

camojack
09-10-2008, 06:58
take the pic titled nice veiw. put it in the transmoglafier. cordinates 30, 19. enlarge. now pan left. stop. pull up 36 17. track left and hold. zoom in. stop. print a hard copy of this area. in the reflection of the birds eye, you can clearly see cammo takeing a dump. so you shot up this picture eh? didnt think i owned a transmoglifier did you? got it after bladerunner was filmed.
Damn. I saw that bird, too. I should've waited... ;)