PDA

View Full Version : Am leaving Maine in June of 2009...

Fog Wilt
09-12-2008, 18:42
Good on ya folks. I'm leaving Maine in June of 2009 and heading south for a thru-hike. Shutting down the business and here we go. Going to turn 40 on the trail. Anybody leaving at that time please feel free to reach me at [email protected] or right here. This registry is an excellent idea. Thank you kindly.
Fog Wilt
Northwestern Alabama

DapperD
09-12-2008, 18:59
Good on ya folks. I'm leaving Maine in June of 2009 and heading south for a thru-hike. Shutting down the business and here we go. Going to turn 40 on the trail. Anybody leaving at that time please feel free to reach me at [email protected] or right here. This registry is an excellent idea. Thank you kindly.
Fog Wilt
Northwestern AlabamaIf you don't already know,there is a Southbounders specific forum "Southbound thru-hikers MEGA" link in the "Thru-Hiker Specific Topics" forum.

Marta
09-12-2008, 19:00
Welcome to the SOBO Tribe!

Dirty Harry
09-13-2008, 16:52
You should leave later then June, you don't want to be one of those sobos who all they can talk about is the bugs and mud do you?

Nuts
01-02-2009, 21:53
I'll see you there! And yeah, black flies and mud is abundant, but totally survivable. I'm a Maine native, planning to leave K June 14th.

Nuts