PDA

View Full Version : Out Again. Warner Trail round 2.

Homer&Marje
09-13-2008, 23:40
So the last time I tried to do the Warner Trail it ended 3 hours later with 6 stitches and nerve damage. Hopefully, this time goes a little better.

Going solo because Marje has to work on Monday, so I plan on doing the 34 miles in 2 days. Tomorrow I will start with 20 + miles, see what I can do on my own ( no offense to anyone I hike with but I hike faster alone) and then I will sleep in on monday and finish up the remaining mileage. It is so close to home that Marje can pick me up after work on monday, but it should be a good workout.

Oh yea, weather reports say mid to high 80's with the same in relative humidity and thunder showers.:D Bringing the Pack cover and an extra tarp for the vestibule. Will try and post a better trip report this time, with no gnarly photos of injuries...knock on wood

steves
12-09-2009, 23:45
How was the trail?
I grew up in wrentham on the north side of knuckup hill and never knew of this trail.
Now some 30 years later I have run into it 3-4 times while walking the dog, I plan on hiking the trail from Diamond hill with one of my old neighbors. Any info would be appreciated.
I sent an e-mail to someone named Jim(from the trails web site) in Mansfield but have not heard back as of yet.