PDA

View Full Version : Get Paid For Those Trip Reports

Cloudwalker
09-19-2008, 00:20
Webmaster / moderator, if this violates your rules or policies concerning SPAM, please let me know

I've posted this on a number of message boards accross the net.

That's right, all of those trip reports that you have been sharing here for free, you can now get paid for them. I've set up a new website dedicated to backcountry adventures and I need some content. I started the first journal entry myself but I can barely string together words enough to form a sentence. I figured since there was so much talent here I would ask for your help. For each article/story that I use, I will pay the author $10.00. I know it's not a lot, but hey, it's almost a gallon of gas in some parts of the world.
If you are interested go to: BackCountry Journals.com (http://www.backcountryjournals.com/index.html) and click onto the "Submit An Article" link. I will allow up to 3 photos to accompany your story or article.
I have noted on the website and I will say it here also, this is not an attempt to acquire copyrights of your article/story or photos. You can use them anywhere you desire, I just need some content for my page. I'm hoping the site will become popular enough that I can start advertising and eventually selling gear. Yeah, I have ulterior motives here, I'm not just being a nice guy. I also take charity. If you would like to donate an article or story without compensation, I will be more than happy to publish it for you.
The domain is still in it's developmental stage and I've got lot's of work to do. Let me know what you think of the site and offer any suggestions that you think may improve it. As time goes on I will probably have a program set up where you can submit your story and it will automatically format and publish the page.
Thanks,
Reggie