PDA

View Full Version : Which Hennessy was on sale....

Frau
09-21-2008, 21:16
...at Trail Days for under $90.00?

Nessmuk and I have decided to get hammocks. We were so impressed with the ones Hennessy was selling at Trail Days. Now we regret nothaving gotten two then.

I have comebed their site and am not sure which style it was. Cann someone help us with the answer? Also, will this model accept a pad underneath for cold weather? I can't find this out until I know which style they were promot9ng in Damascus.

Thanks so much,

Frau

KG4FAM
09-21-2008, 21:40
I bought an ultralight backpacker at trail days for 99 bucks I don't think that there was one cheaper than that. For the pad you will need their supershelter or a segmented pad extender from speer.

Frau
09-22-2008, 16:23
Friday and early Saturday a.m. at TD they did have a style that was either $85.99 or $89.99. He said they only had a few left when we showed up Sat. Maybe they ran out and put another model on special. I do recall the figure as being just under $90.

Thanks for the reference to the other padding/insulation missing.

Frau

winger
09-23-2008, 16:06
Frau: personally I wouldn't purchase the Supershelter (I did early on and didn't like it for various reasons) or any other pad. Instead look into going with a quilt system like JRBs. Of course this is a subject that finds proponents and opponents of each system equally divided it seems.

FanaticFringer
09-25-2008, 17:36
Friday and early Saturday a.m. at TD they did have a style that was either $85.99 or $89.99. He said they only had a few left when we showed up Sat. Maybe they ran out and put another model on special. I do recall the figure as being just under $90.

Thanks for the reference to the other padding/insulation missing.

Frau

E-mail Hennessy and ask for their demo list. If their still selling hammocks this way, you might find a real deal.