PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Pizza Nite, Oct. 1

Shadowmoss
09-22-2008, 09:38
On Wednesday, October 1, Lost and I will be at Fletcher's in Donelson, TN eating pizza and planning a hangout at Merriwether Lewis for the weekend of Oct. 17,18, and 19. The pizza nite will be open to hangers and ground dwellers alike. How else can we convert them to the Dark Side (we have cookies! and pizza...). I usually get there around 6 pm. Hope to see all the Middle TN area folks there.

neo
09-22-2008, 11:19
On Wednesday, October 1, Lost and I will be at Fletcher's in Donelson, TN eating pizza and planning a hangout at Merriwether Lewis for the weekend of Oct. 17,18, and 19. The pizza nite will be open to hangers and ground dwellers alike. How else can we convert them to the Dark Side (we have cookies! and pizza...). I usually get there around 6 pm. Hope to see all the Middle TN area folks there.

see ya at fletchers shadowmoss:)me and my boys will be at the hangout also
:cool:neo

Rain Man
09-22-2008, 13:59
On Wednesday, October 1, Lost and I will be at Fletcher's in Donelson, TN eating pizza ... I usually get there around 6 pm.

Count me in! :)

Rain:sunMan

neo
09-22-2008, 14:35
Count me in! :)

hey rainman
are you going to the hangout or just the pizza getogether
i hope you make it to both,be great seeing you there:cool:neo

HikerRanky
09-22-2008, 14:47
Would love to be there, but will be in the GSMNP beginning 9/29 thru 10/4/08..... Enjoy the pizza and time together..... We'll bring back a bunch of pictures from the trails!

Randy

Rain Man
09-22-2008, 15:37
hey Rain Man
are you going to the hangout or just the pizza getogether
i hope you make it to both,be great seeing you there:cool:neo

Hey Neo! Can't commit to the hangout. We'll see. If I have a free weekend, I'd rather spend it on the AT, to be honest. Will be good to see you and the rest over pizza all the same!

Shadowmoss
09-22-2008, 15:50
Wow, just found out that I'm being sent to Germany for 3 weeks the Monday after the proposed hangout. Guess I'll have to pack on Thursday night :).

Looking forward to seeing you again Rain Man.

peanuts
09-24-2008, 11:33
so hangout ont oct 17-19:-?....i may be able to attend(crossing fingers)

Just Plain Jim
09-24-2008, 14:24
What's the word on the gas situation up there?
Also, which way to Donaldsonfrom I65 south?

Just Plain Jim
09-24-2008, 14:26
Duhhh!! I mean Donelson.

Shadowmoss
09-24-2008, 17:11
I'm heading to the South of Town area tonight, so I'll see what the gas situation is like down there and report back. By next week should be back to 'normal'. As for directions, I don't get down into Nashvegas much anymore, so I'll let someone else give them to you. But basically, you come up to 440 and head East. Find a way to get on Briley Pkwy going North towards OpryLand, and get off at Lebanon Pike heading East.

Rain Man
09-24-2008, 17:23
What's the word on the gas situation up there?
Also, which way to Donelson from I-65 south?

Gas situation would be fine if the media didn't get excited and fan the flames of sensationalism. That creates a crisis all in itself by creating a run on gas. Fortunately some sanity has returned. I got gas yesterday with absolutely no problem at Sam's Club.

Here's the info on the site, so folks can get directions--
Fletcher's Pizza
2715 Old Lebanon Rd
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 883-1844

neo
09-26-2008, 12:48
so hangout ont oct 17-19:-?....i may be able to attend(crossing fingers)

:)i hope you can make it peanuts.you have always been one of my favorite people at our get together:cool:neo

neo
09-29-2008, 12:28
see ya at fletchers wensday every body:cool:neo

Bearpaw
09-29-2008, 18:22
I can't make the pizza night. I have to work at REI. But Sleeps With Skunks is interested and may well show up.

We will very possibly show up on the 18th and 19th for the Hang at Meriwether Lewis.

Rain Man
09-29-2008, 23:01
I can't make the pizza night. I have to work at REI. But Sleeps With Skunks is interested and may well show up.

Now see, if we'd just do the pizza night near REI, we could come visit you!

Shadowmoss
09-30-2008, 06:47
Rain Man:

I'm open to suggestions on where to have these. I just use Fletcher's cause it's a place that I know we will have room, and they have cheap food and don't mind us taking over a section and doing whatever we want. If you know of anyplace like that near REI, let me know.

Bearpaw: sorry I won't see you Wednesday. I do need to get to REI soon, maybe this next weekend...

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 09:37
Rain Man: I'm open to suggestions on where to have these. I just use Fletcher's cause it's a place that I know we will have room, and they have cheap food and don't mind us taking over a section and doing whatever we want. If you know of anyplace like that near REI, let me know....

Fletcher's is fine! We can discuss tomorrow night if anyone wants, but I'm okay with Fletcher's.

Rain Man
10-01-2008, 10:18
see ya at fletchers wensday every body:cool:neo

Looking forward to it, Neo! Will see you this evening.

Anyone bringing gear for "show-and-tell"? Shall I bring my Hennessey with the zipper modification?

neo
10-01-2008, 13:29
see every body around 6:00pm:cool:neo

neo
10-01-2008, 15:21
Looking forward to it, Neo! Will see you this evening.

Anyone bringing gear for "show-and-tell"? Shall I bring my Hennessey with the zipper modification?

yep i have a show and tell gear piece i am bringing,unconventional gear,but i am an unconventional gearhead.:cool:neo

Rain Man
10-02-2008, 12:12
yep i have a show and tell gear piece i am bringing,unconventional gear,but i am an unconventional gearhead.:cool:neo

That was quite some show-and-tell you did last evening, Neo! And don't you never, ever show those pics you took of ME in that thing!!! LOL

Truly, it was another fun evening yakking about the AT, gear, hikers, and Neo's favorite, Hillary. ~wink~

Ewker
10-02-2008, 13:21
sorry I couldn't make it but something came up

neo
10-03-2008, 12:55
pics from the pizza get together:cool:neo

http://www.hammockforums.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=10

neo
10-03-2008, 12:57
That was quite some show-and-tell you did last evening, Neo! And don't you never, ever show those pics you took of ME in that thing!!! LOL

Truly, it was another fun evening yakking about the AT, gear, hikers, and Neo's favorite, Hillary. ~wink~

who is hillary.;)sarah palin is my new girl:cool:neo

Rain Man
10-03-2008, 18:35
who is hillary.;)sarah palin is my new girl:cool:neo

How fickle you are, Neo!

Hillary would chew Palin up and spit her out! LOL

neo
10-06-2008, 13:11
who all here on white blaze is coming to campout on the 17,18,19,i need to order the barbeque for that saturday nite:cool:neo

Shadowmoss
10-06-2008, 13:30
**Shadowmoss remembers she forgot to officially announce the hangout**