PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on WhiteBlaze T-Shirt

attroll
03-17-2004, 12:03
I have a couple more issues that I am ironing out with the shirt company for the WhiteBlaze cotton shirt. I need some advice on one. Here is a sample of the shirt, sort of. If you look at the logo as it apears. Do you think it is alright or should it have a black border around it?

Rain Man
03-17-2004, 16:15
Depends on the color of the t-shirt, doesn't it? But then,... I'm not getting a cotton one. I'm holding out fer a hiking shirt made of dri-release, coolmax, whatever.

:dance

Jersey Bob
03-17-2004, 16:51
Do you think it is alright or should it have a black border around it?Will they give you a sample of what it looks like with a black border around it so we can compare?

screwysquirrel
03-18-2004, 01:24
I have a couple more issues that I am ironing out with the shirt company for the WhiteBlaze cotton shirt. I need some advice on one. Here is a sample of the shirt, sort of. If you look at the logo as it apears. Do you think it is alright or should it have a black border around it?
When do you think you'll order them? Don't want to put you on the spot but I'ld like to have one when I go out in May.

Jaybird
03-20-2004, 09:43

attroll:

leave as is..........looks GREAT! :D