PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3rd Eye

TOW
10-03-2008, 22:39
If anyone knows this guy have him get in touch with me ASAP!

rafe
10-03-2008, 23:08
He's at the old same place. Corner of Drucker and 4th. A great sandstone building. Listening to the stoccato patter of rain on his desktop.

TOW
10-04-2008, 07:51
Terrapin , I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. And since you don't have any idea of what you are talking about then just go bug someone else.

TOW
10-04-2008, 07:53
This hiker 3rd Eye I am looking for, he should be up around the Pearisburg area. If anyone at all meets him tell him to get in touch with me please at 276-475-3470

rafe
10-04-2008, 10:43
Terrapin , I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. And since you don't have any idea of what you are talking about then just go bug someone else.

Use teh google, luke, if you care enough. There's a reference there, but as expected it went over your head. I'd wager the hiker you're looking for can explain.

Tin Man
10-04-2008, 10:52

Standard stuff from him. And I am pretty sure by bugging someone else, you meant on another website. :)

Cuffs
10-04-2008, 11:02
He's at the old same place. Corner of Drucker and 4th. A great sandstone building. Listening to the stoccato patter of rain on his desktop.

Do you have legitimate info in helping locate this hiker? If not, leave it alone.

rafe
10-04-2008, 11:10
Do you have legitimate info in helping locate this hiker? If not, leave it alone.

Well, "Cuffs," it seems nobody else does either, so what's the harm in a bit of fun? There's a reference there, a humorous one, if you care to pursue it. No violations of TOS, no personal attack. Lighten up.

Cuffs
10-04-2008, 11:12
Well, "Cuffs," it seems nobody else does either, so what's the harm in a bit of fun? There's a reference there, a humorous one, if you care to pursue it.

Fun goes in the humor section, need I remind you this is not that area...

max patch
10-04-2008, 11:22
Well, "Cuffs," it seems nobody else does either, so what's the harm in a bit of fun? There's a reference there, a humorous one, if you care to pursue it. No violations of TOS, no personal attack. Lighten up.

Its been a while, but I know what you are talking about. I probably wouldn't have made the connection if you hadn't brought it up.

90% of the posts on this site are either off topic or the same ole same ole comments about fording or shelters. Don't see the harm with this one, all things considered.

Cuffs
10-04-2008, 11:27
No violations of TOS, no personal attack. Lighten up.

considering I edited your first response, yes, Id say there was a personal attack... If you care to pursue this, please send me a PM....

max patch
10-04-2008, 11:57
[QUOTE=max patch;706184 Don't see the harm with this one, all things considered.[/QUOTE]

Well, if a post was edited maybe I don't know what "all things considered" really was.

And yeah, the avatar is inappropriate given what this site is supposed to be about.

So I'll just tell TOW that I hope you find your friend and depart this thread.

Bulldawg
10-04-2008, 20:02
you know terrapin, i know exactly where gone is but you have never even been there.......your passed that town by 200 miles.......

Sometimes he just don't get it TOW. It will be OK, he just doesn't realize what or who he is most of the time. I overlook him most of the time.

saimyoji
10-04-2008, 20:26
If anyone knows this guy have him get in touch with me ASAP!

Use teh google, luke, if you care enough. There's a reference there, but as expected it went over your head. I'd wager the hiker you're looking for can explain.

mudcap
10-04-2008, 20:32
I agree,why is he allowed to post all that crap? Stirs the pot,and never adds anything positive. What a life.:-?

Hooch
10-04-2008, 21:16
Y'all don't argue with Terp. It's like wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Terp, lay off the Haterade man. Everyone knows you know how to dance around the TOS here so that you don't "do anything wrong". We get it, but it gets old. So lay off, ok?

Tin Man
10-05-2008, 00:40
:rolleyes::eek::-?:D

rafe
10-05-2008, 06:48
Hope you find your pal, TOW, sorry I can't help.

TOW
10-05-2008, 08:05
Okay I have located who I was looking for........