PDA

View Full Version : Updated my site

UberPest
03-19-2004, 18:29
Okay, so I got booted off the trail by a new job (my first, real, full-time job as I just graduated college). I'm really in it for the insurance, but it's nice to work at a State Park. Tomorrow I get to play with trail signage... on foot. Oh darn. Downside is that I can't do the AT this summer as planned, and I don't even have the time to do the Long Trail, which was my backup trip.

I did, however, get to update my website (see sig for link), which some people here might find interesting (I've posted links to it in the past, so this isn't totally off the wall). I put up some interactive stuff--a poll and an outdoor knowlege quiz. I hope to put up additional versions of the quiz in the near future. I also spiffied up the little store (proceedes go ONLY to paying the webhosting of the site since there's no membership fees for the gear patterns, etc. on the site). There's stuff for hikers, paddler, climbers, and other outdoorsy people. Thought I'd make mention of it in case anyone is interested. :)