PDA

View Full Version : Tissot T-touch watch barometer/compass/altimeter

Joe8484
10-12-2008, 16:38
My fathers friend is selling his Tissot T-Touch Titanium watch. It has a ton of features like true north compass, Altimeter, barometer, thermometer ....It retails for around $900. The guy lost his job and is selling it for $200.

Anyone have experience with these watches? I figured it was a steal and if something is malfunctioning I could have it serviced.

NICKTHEGREEK
10-13-2008, 09:50
My fathers friend is selling his Tissot T-Touch Titanium watch. It has a ton of features like true north compass, Altimeter, barometer, thermometer ....It retails for around $900. The guy lost his job and is selling it for $200.

Anyone have experience with these watches? I figured it was a steal and if something is malfunctioning I could have it serviced.

A true north compass?

Joe8484
10-13-2008, 11:08
A true north compass?

Yes, apparently there is true north and then magnetic north. That is about all I know about the subject since I just learned of it.

NICKTHEGREEK
10-13-2008, 16:38
Yes, apparently there is true north and then magnetic north. That is about all I know about the subject since I just learned of it.
You have a way to go, but you learn something new every day. Good luck with the watch

phishpapond
03-23-2009, 01:38
Great little watch. Have one myself. The compess is dead on. Same with barometer. Alt takes a little time to catch up when you're driving . The thermometer read high Because it's next to your skin. The crystal in unscrachable.