PDA

View Full Version : The Ending of The ADT

Lion King
11-07-2008, 12:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jve9LqCbCzs

Although this is the end vidoe, there are still clips going up from The Rockies to CA, this is just so you can see the end, basically....there is already another one up to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRBQZogFi88

Thanks everybody, Now I want to go hike after being here a day and a half...crazy

Mrs Baggins
11-07-2008, 13:11
I cannot wait to see the finished DVD! Any idea of when it'll be out? There should be a midnight premiere showing somewhere we could all meet!

Lion King
11-07-2008, 13:21
I cannot wait to see the finished DVD! Any idea of when it'll be out? There should be a midnight premiere showing somewhere we could all meet!

No idea...I have to find a way to live and pay off some debt first. 16 months of zero real income has hit me with a 'off trail' reality punch that I knew was coming.

Im thinking less then a few months, if that is even a realistic answer.

I need a grant so I can just go live in a quiet area and edit with no disturbances for a couple of months and finish the book as well.

that and a lot of sleep would be nice, but for today, Im having a party!

Woohoo...

TJ aka Teej
11-07-2008, 13:48
Cograts, LK! 1st saw your vids at Gettyburg, and always enjoy the new episodes!

adventurousmtnlvr
11-07-2008, 14:01
congrats. I came in the last few episodes but have been going back. What a glorious adventure and think of all the memories no one can ever take from you :) Makes all the tough parts, sore body parts worth it! And to know you didn't give up is an accomplishment in and of itself! Thanks for taking us along :)

Sly
11-07-2008, 15:06
Kludos Lion King. Looking forward to the final DVD. Any idea of where you're hanging your boots for the winter?

Lion King
11-07-2008, 15:11
Kludos Lion King. Looking forward to the final DVD. Any idea of where you're hanging your boots for the winter?

If I can come up with the beans, I want to rent out Packrats house in New Hampshire so I can edit in peace and quiet, and snow hike.

Sounds good to me.

boarstone
01-08-2009, 19:24
came across your hike on youtube...I went back and followed from day one to your last one...I sat all afternoon and watched them all...what memories those bring back...I vagaboned in72-73 across the U.S. for over a year from state to state before I knew anything about LD hiking...I must say, Colorado made me teary eyed...how I remember horsebacking/cattle punching/nights around the campfires there....the people are still just as nice I see...glad to hear it and see it. St. Louis hasn't changed, except it's gotten worse, crime wise.
I retire in 4 yrs, and I've decided to vagabond again, only on foot this time...thanks for the memories!:sun

Lion King
01-08-2009, 20:37
came across your hike on youtube...I went back and followed from day one to your last one...I sat all afternoon and watched them all...what memories those bring back...I vagaboned in72-73 across the U.S. for over a year from state to state before I knew anything about LD hiking...I must say, Colorado made me teary eyed...how I remember horsebacking/cattle punching/nights around the campfires there....the people are still just as nice I see...glad to hear it and see it. St. Louis hasn't changed, except it's gotten worse, crime wise.
I retire in 4 yrs, and I've decided to vagabond again, only on foot this time...thanks for the memories!:sun
awesome.

More to come. Theres still Utah, Nevada and CA left to show!

Mr HaHa
01-13-2009, 15:56
Watched and enjoyed all the epsodes. Thanks for sharing your adventure. By the way I agree with you in that the person who threw down that diaper in Hocking Hills State Park does in fact need "kicked in the head"