PDA

View Full Version : help from all

brack
03-30-2004, 00:58
hello all. i need a bit of help that im sure wont be too hard for everyone. just looking for an article on the internet that has to do with wilderness and a problem with some possible solutions. this probably isnt for an assignment in one of my classes that i forgot to do or anything (haha). it just seems everyone here has a strong opinion about alot of things and one of those things might be not helping a college boy with his pointless assignments. haha thanks for your time...

brack

chris
03-30-2004, 08:44
Rather than the internet, go to your library and get a copy of Edward Abbey's Desert Solitaire. Inside, you'll find several essays on wilderness, and one in partiucular about mass tourism and national parks.

Jaybird
03-30-2004, 09:35
hello all. i need a bit of help that im sure wont be too hard for everyone. just looking for an article on the internet that has to do with wilderness and a problem with some possible solutions. this probably isnt for an assignment in one of my classes that i forgot to do or anything (haha). it just seems everyone here has a strong opinion about alot of things and one of those things might be not helping a college boy with his pointless assignments. haha thanks for your time...brack

Mucho books about Wilderness in your local library..as Chris said,...but, if you're interested in Wilderness surrounding the Appalachian Trail...ck out

www.Appalachiantrail.org (http://www.appalachiantrail.org)

the official A.T. website.