PDA

View Full Version : March 2009 Thru-hike NOBO,,,,,,Hiking partners

"Cat"
11-13-2008, 18:33
Ok I am still looking for someone or someones who hike slow who want too thru-hike all the way from Georgia too Maine , I understand thier will be other hikers but interested if I can find someone, that might want to hike together the whole way??

No one I know locally here in St. Petersburg will go (they think I am nuts to hike the whole trail.) If any one is out there who would like to email me my email is;

[email protected]

I will be hiking on a budget, and would like to find a like minded hiking partner for the trip.:)

Your's; "Cat"

Dazzy001
11-30-2008, 18:27
Hi Cat,

Whats your schedule like, i am looking to leave late March, Thinking of hiking 12miles per day. Looking for a hiking partner, as i am on a budget too...

Darren.

SurferNerd
12-01-2008, 19:28
I'm leaving early March, not on a budget, but not staying in hostels and eating in towns. I'm 21, Marine, active person.

"Cat"
12-02-2008, 18:48
Hi;

Yes right now I am planning on hiking with someone I met on here, we are working out the details, we will be hiking the last week of Feb. I am slow, and be on a low budget for my trip. Anyhow good luck on your trips,and look forward to meeting people on the trail.

"Cat"

Angee
12-11-2008, 17:03
Hi Cat,
I sent you an e-mail.
Angee

Hi;

Yes right now I am planning on hiking with someone I met on here, we are working out the details, we will be hiking the last week of Feb. I am slow, and be on a low budget for my trip. Anyhow good luck on your trips,and look forward to meeting people on the trail.

"Cat"

JRay
12-29-2008, 16:22
Hello,

Just responding to anyone that has posted/responded to a NoBo starting in end of Feb/early March '09.

I am interested in joining you guys.

Please let me know as to any further details.

My info: Straight male, 34, Midwest/Michigan, professional; seeking partners to do a thru-hike, with 12-15 miles/day or flexible; will have tent and not opposed to shelters.

Red Hat
12-29-2008, 16:33
JRay, lol, I don't think I ever saw anyone post a want ad like that before...

"Cat"
01-05-2009, 15:49
Well;

The origional person I was emailing, suddenly stopped sending email's this being after we worked out a starting date, So I am still looking for a hiking buddy (male or female) I am slow and overweight, but I do 10 mile's a day 4 day's a week here in florida, and I have sectioned hiked twice last year!

I am thru hiking, anyone interested please email me and when I can I will get back too you...... I will be doing a low budget hike, shelter's and Hostel's now and then, and once in awhile a motel if I can find some too share cost's?

your's; "Cat"

stevev
02-10-2009, 12:26
Hi Cat I am starting my thru-hike from south to north from the end of March but no later than 1st April. I am travelling from the UK. I land in Atlanta GA Sunday 22/03/09. If you are interested drop me an email and we can sort out the details.
[email protected]

Jessie's Girl
03-11-2009, 16:54
i'm starting NOBO march 26th. will look forward to meeting y'all and maybe finding a hiking partner too... :-)
happy hiking!

Christopher Robin
03-11-2009, 18:09
I'm starting March 30 and staying over-nite at Hikers Hostel on Sunday. See you all on the trail.