PDA

View Full Version : Uploading photo on trailjournals.com

partinj
11-14-2008, 13:11
Hi i am still having touble uploading photos on trailjournals it don't matter if i use quick or the mulit i still get the same error page not found on the add mulit it say you need java runtime install i do have it install i try 4 other computers same thing. do any of you guys know how to get in touch with them i have send at lease 4 email no reply. Do any of you know any place else where you can keep a trailjournal i can alway paste and copy mine off of trailjournals Thank
:-?

MoBill122
11-14-2008, 16:35
This was on the site :

Add Multiple Photos

Ok, everything should be working better now... I hope.

9/12/2008 - The image uploader software has been updated to a newer version. This update should fix problems people have been having with the older version of the software. You have have to clear your cache and or change your security settings for the new software to load correctly.
- Leif

If that doesn't work, drive over to APL and ask one of those geeks to help ! <G>

Phreak
11-14-2008, 17:05
Hi i am still having touble uploading photos on trailjournals it don't matter if i use quick or the mulit i still get the same error page not found on the add mulit it say you need java runtime install i do have it install i try 4 other computers same thing. do any of you guys know how to get in touch with them i have send at lease 4 email no reply. Do any of you know any place else where you can keep a trailjournal i can alway paste and copy mine off of trailjournals Thank
:-?
If you get a response, it'll be weeks or months from now. It's only the 2 of them running the site and they get swamped. I hear they average 400-500 emails per day from users with issues/questions/etc.

Montana Mac
11-14-2008, 17:07
I ul a photo Wed without any problems