PDA

View Full Version : Sample T-Shirt for WhiteBlaze

attroll
04-04-2004, 19:10
I have a proposition for someone. I received a sample T-shirt from “Kerosene” a while back. I have been waiting to try it out to decide if this will be the shirt we will use for wicking hiking shirts for WhiteBlaze. But the problem is that it is not warm enough in Maine to try it out. In fact there are still spots of snow in the woods here.

So what I need is for someone to try this shirt out that is going on a week long hike or longer. I need to know if this is a good shirt. I have only worn it once and I have washed it. I will send it to someone as long as they meet the following criteria.

1. Will be going very, very soon on a week or longer hike where they will put a good work out on the shirt in all aspects of what it would go through on a thru-hike or any extending hike.

2. Will give me or WhiteBlaze a full report on how the shirt worked out so I will know if this will be a good enough shirt to use for a wicking shirt for WhiteBlaze.

MedicineMan
04-11-2004, 04:35
Probably not soon enough for your test but if perchance no one esle is going then I can do it on April 23-27 Bearwallow Gap---->Buena Vista.
Has to be XL.

attroll
04-11-2004, 12:03
Sorry. It is a Large. Darn.

krazychefkurt
04-13-2004, 02:12
If your still looking, I could get a week off work and try out the shirt. Probably do some hiking in pa.

attroll
04-13-2004, 03:03
Yes I am still looking for someone. I don't expect you to get a week off from work just to try out a shirt for me. You don't need to go out of your way to do this. But if you are going to do it let me know. I still need someone.

squirrel bait
04-13-2004, 08:39
I have the month of May off and am walking to Trail Days from Erwin TN. How far past Damascus I go or for that fact turn around I don't know. Am willing to wear shirt and file report. Old navy yeoman.

attroll
04-13-2004, 12:58
I have the month of May off and am walking to Trail Days from Erwin TN. How far past Damascus I go or for that fact turn around I don't know. Am willing to wear shirt and file report. Old navy yeoman.
That will work for me if you want to wear it. That should give it a good test. Then if you see any WhiteBlaze users at Trail Days you can show them your shirt and get there opinion of it. Let me know?