PDA

View Full Version : Trail Angel in Front Royal/Linden...

Serial 07
12-11-2008, 13:39
i'm trying to get information on a trail angel named dale (let's say for sake of anonymity) S. who lives in front royal/linden area...i had his info before my pack got stolen and would love to send him a holiday greeting...does anybody know who i'm talking about...i hope so!

thanks...

Mother's Finest
12-11-2008, 15:33
i'm trying to get information on a trail angel named dale (let's say for sake of anonymity) S. who lives in front royal/linden area...i had his info before my pack got stolen and would love to send him a holiday greeting...does anybody know who i'm talking about...i hope so!

thanks...

Hey Mang...can't help with that trail angel, but I met you this summer with matthewski, Bag-o-tricks and Panzer in PA. I think we enjoyed some Lifesaver together. Hope all is well.

peace
mf

Lugnut
12-11-2008, 21:15
His name is Del Schechterly, Fincastle, Va. You can probably google his address. Hope this helps.

Serial 07
12-12-2008, 01:36
thank you...but that's not him...i know for sure his name and where he lives...but thanks for taking the time to read this...'preciate'cha...

Montana Mac
12-12-2008, 11:54
thank you...but that's not him...i know for sure his name and where he lives...but thanks for taking the time to read this...'preciate'cha...
If you know his name and where he lives what type of information are you trying to get????????????:-?

Serial 07
12-14-2008, 14:25
i'm trying to get his address...i've looked on the interent, and am willing to pay the couple bucks for the info, i was just wondering if anybody knew dale on here...

Jeff
12-14-2008, 18:00
I believe Del Schechterly is the angel in Troutville, VA. Really nice guy.