PDA

View Full Version : Hey Attroll set ur clock man!!

Streamweaver
04-11-2004, 23:15
I know your prolly workin on it now but I went onto the gallery and a bunch of pics were dated the 12th at like 4:30 am or something like that .If some other quirky things are going on that could be doing it,though everything seems to be working ok. Streamweaver

attroll
04-11-2004, 23:59
I know your prolly workin on it now but I went onto the gallery and a bunch of pics were dated the 12th at like 4:30 am or something like that .If some other quirky things are going on that could be doing it,though everything seems to be working ok. Streamweaver
Yes I was working on the site. I am sure what you were talking about was the top buttons disapeared for a little while. I was writing something into the program so that when you cursored over the buttons they changed to the color yellow. That took about 25 to 30 minutes to do. Sorry.

I don't know what you were talking about when you meantioned the time being off in the gallery. Can you be more specific?

Streamweaver
04-12-2004, 01:17
Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:27am
by Hikerhead << This is what it says in the gallery at the right for last photo uploaded , unless its going by the time where he is . Yeah the buttons were messed up for awhile but it looks like they are ok now. Streamweaver

attroll
04-12-2004, 01:25
Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:27am
by Hikerhead << This is what it says in the gallery at the right for last photo uploaded , unless its going by the time where he is . Yeah the buttons were messed up for awhile but it looks like they are ok now. Streamweaver
When I look at it, it says "Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:27pm by Hikerhead ". The time I could understand but the date looks right to me. Hmm. I can not understand why you are seeing April 12.

jlb2012
04-12-2004, 07:56
Sounds like one or the other of ya'll have their time zone set wrong the 5 hours sounds like the diff from GMT or Zulu time to Central Daylight Savings time or Eastern Standard time

attroll
04-12-2004, 11:13
Streamweaver had his time set wrong in his user profile on WhiteBlaze. All taken care of now.