PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Patrick of MRO

TOW
12-29-2008, 14:16
Jeff Patrick of Mount Rogers Outfitters has been sick now going on a month and has not been able to work. He has a bad chest cold and has been to the hospital several times for it, miraculously it has not turned into pneumonia.

Just got off the phone with him and he sounds a lot worse than when I last spoke to him last week.

Just thought I"d let you guys know......

bigcranky
12-29-2008, 16:23
Thanks for the heads-up, TOW. I hope he gets this fixed, and soon.

kanga
12-29-2008, 16:43
larry how familiar are you with mullein?

CrumbSnatcher
12-29-2008, 18:17
:)
Jeff Patrick of Mount Rogers Outfitters has been sick now going on a month and has not been able to work. He has a bad chest cold and has been to the hospital several times for it, miraculously it has not turned into pneumonia.

Just got off the phone with him and he sounds a lot worse than when I last spoke to him last week.

Just thought I"d let you guys know......
TOW, thanks for the info. please tell jeff hello from ida and heath(crumbsnatcher)jeff is one of my best friends since i started hiking the A.T. in 98' jeff and his dad have always gone out of their way to help me. tell jeff to take care of himself. and you take care of yourself too. i hope you're feeling better:) not having a good week myself either my boss died of cancer two weeks ago after a two year fight! and tommorrow is my last day being employed. and today was my dogs b-day. i lost her in april. TOW, have a great new years