PDA

View Full Version : Got a sample WhiteBlaze shirt

attroll
04-16-2004, 00:02
I have been working with a company for WhiteBlaze town shirts and they ran into a problem silk screening the logo on the front of the shirt. They said they could but they would have to create a base white layer which would add another layer to the four layers already needed. This would raise the price of the shirt. They said they could use a laser to put the logo on. I was worried about this. I asked if the logo would crack after several washes. They assured me that it would not. They sent me this sample shirt. So I thought I would take a picture of it and post it here. They already have my $500 deposit. I am going to call them tomorrow or Monday to talk some more and make the decision.

Jaybird
04-16-2004, 08:21
ATTROLL:

I LOVE THE SHIRT!

wish i had one to wear for TRAIL DAYS 2004! :D

nero
04-17-2004, 02:29
Were these the shirts that were to be made of coolmax?

-Thanks

Nero

attroll
04-18-2004, 18:17
No these are the cotton shirts. I am going to work on the coolmax style next after I get some on the money made from selling the cotton shirts. I did not have enough money in the funds to do both.

I have some more information on these shirts. They found a way to use screen print instead of using a laser to put the print on the front logo. I had to make the logo on the front 1/4 inch bigger. I also ran into an issue on the price. The price did not include the "Leave Only Footprints" screen print on the back. They forgot to include that in the price. But I am still getting that done. So the price may go up a couple bugs but that should be it.