PDA

View Full Version : I am off for two to three days

attroll
04-16-2004, 01:41
I am off for about two to three days starting tomorrow afternoon. I am asking you all to behave while I am gone. L. Wolf I am counting on you to hold the peace. LOL. Anyways, I am going to get the old knot tied, the ball and chain, you know the sayings. I am getting remarried Saturday afternoon. So pray for good weather for me. Sorry if I have been slacking on things lately. But getting ready for the wedding has kept me busy

Streamweaver
04-16-2004, 01:56
So she actually managed to pry you away from the compooter to get hitched eh??LOL Congrats!! Im happy for ya !!! If the weather up there is anything like here its going to great!! Have fun! Streamweaver

Jaybird
04-16-2004, 07:13
I am off for about two to three days starting tomorrow afternoon. I am asking you all to behave while I am gone. L. Wolf I am counting on you to hold the peace. LOL. Anyways, I am going to get the old knot tied, the ball and chain, you know the sayings. I am getting remarried Saturday afternoon. So pray for good weather for me. Sorry if I have been slacking on things lately. But getting ready for the wedding has kept me busy

Rick/attroll:

You're leaving Lone Wolf in charge???????????????? YIKES!!!!!! ;)

Congrats to you & Mrs. ATTROLL on your re-marriage. :D

WhiteBlaze.net continues to be my favorite hiking/backpacking website!
I appreciate all the hard work that goes into maintaining the site.

Keep up the great work!

Lone Wolf
04-16-2004, 07:20
I've got your six skipper. :cool:

Mice
04-16-2004, 07:20
congradulations attroll, but re married, like in secound marrage.

Uncle Wayne
04-16-2004, 07:58
Bummer, we get Sgt. Rock back and lose AT Troll! :D Just kidding, hope you and Ms. Troll have as happy and enjoyable a marriage as I have.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather. :)

Mr. Clean
04-16-2004, 08:28
Congrats, and good luck. Hope you have a great day.

Chappy
04-16-2004, 08:38
Praying for good weather for the wedding and that you'll always have good weather in the marriage.

Great site, great guy...she's gotta be a great lady! Best to you both.

TJ aka Teej
04-16-2004, 13:58
I am going to get the old knot tied, the ball and chain, you know the sayings.

How much does it weigh? ;)
That's wonderful news, many blessings to you both!

SGT Rock
04-16-2004, 14:12
Congradulations! I just got back from the trail today and see the good news.

mdjeeper
04-16-2004, 14:28
congrats on the re-nuptials!

Footslogger
04-16-2004, 14:48
All the best ...HAPPY TRAILS !!

Jersey Bob
04-16-2004, 16:08
at least 10 characters

Rain Man
04-17-2004, 13:24
But Rick.... where is your sense of loyalty to the guys? Your sense of duty? Of camaraderie? Devotion? Obligation? Pride?! Your sense of .....

OUCH!!!! Well, Hey Dear... I didn't see you walking up behind me here at the 'puter. Reading over my shoulder? OH!!!!

Rick, ... never mind... I might be recuperating fer a few days myself.

Does Comcast install cable in dog houses, anyone?!

LOL

All kidding aside, Rick, here's to wonderful weather for you and your bride and spend all the time you want and need with HER and not us dirty, smelly, old hikers!

Here's some sunshine fer y'all ... :sun

Rain Man

Kozmic Zian
04-17-2004, 20:10
Yea.....Hitched! Whoa. You mean the Troll's gonna' do the 'life-time commitment'?!!?...Well, ain't that somethin'. Best of Everything to You. Hope you have a great Wedding Day and a great Adventure. No grubbin' on the Honeymoon. You going to Springer for the Honeymoon? Maybe Katahdin? Have fun to you and the Bride. Put some pics of the wedding up when you get back. KZ@:banana P.S. No Bananas.....

art to linda
04-17-2004, 21:54
Have a wonderfilled weekend....& may you both always wake to each day with a smile.

peter_pan
04-17-2004, 22:22
Think happy thoughts and you two will fly. :clap

hacksaw
04-19-2004, 09:22
.......and another one bites the dust!

But seriously, take my wife......PLEASE!

No,No,No! THis is HAPPY TIME!

Hey Rick and Mrs., Best wishes for a wonderfully happy marriage. I hope you have a long and happy future. Or, as Smoky Mtn. Steve's dad once told me, I pray that the most you ever hope for is the least you ever get, or words to that effect.

And Mrs. Troll, please let Ricky come out and play from time to time.

Hacksaw

Mini-Mosey
04-20-2004, 08:00
Congratulations And Best Wishes.

attroll
04-20-2004, 11:56
I am back and everything went off real well on the wedding day. Thank you all.

Big Guy
04-20-2004, 13:05
ATTROLL: Congrats on your marriage. I hope your new spouse is as understanding as mine when I want to go to the woods and get away from everything. You know my spouse has to be understanding to let me hike after 33 years of marriage. Maybe that is why we have been married 33 years. Best wishes and good fortune on your future years together. :clap