PDA

View Full Version : Maine's Tumbledown trail?

The Scribe
04-18-2004, 12:57
Afternoon all

Just looking for anyone in Maine that can tell me if the Tumbledown loop is ok trail/snow/etc wise. Itchin to get out over the April vaca but its a 90 minute or more drive from Gray. Want to spend the day hiking, not driving for nothing. Any info from someone near Weld or someone who has attacked it already (or tried to) will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Peter
Gray
pcm25

attroll
04-18-2004, 17:59
Hey pcm25

I don't know the trail conditions at Tumbledown but I am thinking of doing an hike next weekend up to the Grafton Notch/Andover area. I am not 100% sure yet though. If the weather is cooperating and I don't have to work then I am definatly going. I was thinking of doing an overnighter somewere on the AT up there. If you want to join me your more then welcome.

The Scribe
04-18-2004, 21:16
Thanks Attroll but I already know I have to work at job #2 next weekend. That's where I am now on a Sunday night.

Thanks for the invite. Will take you up on it at some point.

pcm25

attroll
04-18-2004, 21:24
Thanks Attroll but I already know I have to work at job #2 next weekend. That's where I am now on a Sunday night.

Thanks for the invite. Will take you up on it at some point.

pcm25No problem. Just figured since we live so close to each other I would make the offer. I only work up the road from you at International Paper.