PDA

View Full Version : May 6th 2009 START. LOOKING FOR THOSE STARTING THEN.

blackfoot "hb"
01-11-2009, 22:17
I was just setting my start date in stone finally and was interested in who is beginning then and who i will possibly meet.

blackfoot hb AT 2006:sun

julian
01-16-2009, 17:17
I'm taking a Greyhound down to San Diego from the bay area, CA on the 4th so I'll be starting most likely on the 5th or possibly as late as the 6th depending on however I can get from San Diego to Campo.

Counting down the days!

Julian

blackfoot "hb"
02-02-2009, 18:09
Hey there Julian,
I will be getting in on may 6th and then either going strait to the trail or stayin in SD for the night but I am sure I will see you within the next couple days! Nice to formally meet ya I am blackfoot "hb". hb is my extended name but its always a mouthful to say!

julian
04-18-2009, 22:51
Blackfoot -
Still planning on starting around the 6th?

I finally have my plans all set in stone.
I'm taking the 894 bus to Campo on the 5th and will be starting at the border monument at about 11AM.

I've been looking around for other people starting around that time and it seems like a good handful are starting between the 4th-7th, but I've not found anyone else starting the 5th specifically. Now that the start date is getting close, it's cool seeing other people's trailjournals or posts on the forums who I know are in a similar situation to my own... running around trying to get last minute things together, anxiously awaiting their start date and daydreaming about the mountains.

-Julian

SlowLightTrek
04-19-2009, 19:15
I will be starting around the 7th. I will be the guy with the long beard and hair. Maybe see some of you all on the trail.

Rockhound
04-19-2009, 20:22
Are you the Blackfoot that hiked with Jules the dog in 2007?