PDA

View Full Version : Fun at the Soruck

Ron Haven
01-17-2009, 18:17
Many smiles and friends were seen there today.Thanks to all who sponsered it and all the hard work that went into the planning.
:sun

Smile
01-17-2009, 18:50
Always a good time at the SoRuck, was hoping to get up there this evening! Hope everyone had a great time, especially the ladies at the wine/cheese hour :)

Spogatz
01-17-2009, 23:56
I sure wish I had the ability to get up there but life gets in the way....

Ron Haven
01-18-2009, 16:58
Always a good time at the SoRuck, was hoping to get up there this evening! Hope everyone had a great time, especially the ladies at the wine/cheese hour :)many are getting back home now.:sun

Bulldawg
01-18-2009, 17:22
Awesome time was had by all there I think. Great parties, great food, great hikes, great scenery, great bonfires, and great presentations. Great job Sly, GaDawg, Cuffs, and everyone else involved in planning and pulling this off. And if you missed my Shrimp and Grits Friday night, you just plain missed out!!

Marta
01-18-2009, 17:51
It was an excellent time! Thank, Ron, for the short bus transportation to Tellico Gap. On such a clear, cold day the view from the ridge was outstanding.

gungho
01-18-2009, 17:53
Awesome time was had by all there I think. Great parties, great food, great hikes, great scenery, great bonfires, and great presentations. Great job Sly, GaDawg, Cuffs, and everyone else involved in planning and pulling this off. And if you missed my Shrimp and Grits Friday night, you just plain missed out!!

same here, everyone out did themselves, I have to say..

the shrimp and grits seemed nice:D

Ron Haven
01-18-2009, 21:26
It was an excellent time! Thank, Ron, for the short bus transportation to Tellico Gap. On such a clear, cold day the view from the ridge was outstanding.You know it was my pleasure.:)

Dances with Mice
01-18-2009, 22:31
If you ever need someone to round up and herd cats, I recommend Sly.