PDA

View Full Version : Cheap alert !

Dkeener
01-18-2009, 16:17
FYI, Hickoryfarms.com has their stuff on sale for up to 75% off. If you're into summer sausage and cheese that doesn't require refrigeration this is an opportunity to stock up. Use the code "sizzle" at checkout for an additional discount.

Please, no comments about the quality, desirability, or nutrition content of their products. I'm merely passing on an opportunity that I have taken advantage of. To each his own.

Dennis

No Belay
01-18-2009, 17:31
Thanks for the heads up. This type of food last for months in my cache tubes and is always a welcome treat after a week on the trail eating fluff. The price reductions are outrageous. Thanks!!!!

Blissful
01-18-2009, 23:31
I've found that stores like Family Dollar sell chubs for cheap too.

Farr Away
01-18-2009, 23:53
I got 4 Warm & Hearty Welcome Gift Boxes - 2 for hiking and 2 for my husband in Iraq. Thank you for the heads up on this! They were $3.75 each plus tax and shipping minus $2 something for the discount code.

joshua5878
01-20-2009, 19:49
FYI, Hickoryfarms.com has their stuff on sale for up to 75% off. If you're into summer sausage and cheese that doesn't require refrigeration this is an opportunity to stock up. Use the code "sizzle" at checkout for an additional discount.

Please, no comments about the quality, desirability, or nutrition content of their products. I'm merely passing on an opportunity that I have taken advantage of. To each his own.

Dennis

Big Thanks for posting this deal... I called them, spoke to a live person, even their cheese spreads, blocks etcc... are ok to store 72* and below. With your tip I got like 100 pounds (:eek:) of summer sausage, turkey sausage, hams and cheeses for like 50 bucks! Bounce box it till VA!!!! Thanks again!