PDA

View Full Version : looking for ride to traildays

detour
04-27-2004, 16:41
I'm looking for a ride to traildays from the Boston area. If anyone can help,email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Detour

Jaybird
04-27-2004, 18:35
I'm looking for a ride to traildays from the Boston area. If anyone can help,email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Detour

Yo Detour

how'd you get all the way up to Boston from Chattanooga?
another wrong turn???????? hehehehehehehe! :D

detour
04-28-2004, 14:11
Hey Jaybird,
I think its been almost a year now since I met you and Model T at NOC! When I finished my hike on a flip flop at Delaware Water Gap,it was November 23. Basically everything in my pre hike like starting coming apart.Nobody was willing to help me out in Chattanooga,so I had a brief "Detour" at Miss Janet's before I was able to find some work up here in Boston.I hope I'm not banned from Tennessee,I'd really like to come back.:)

Detour

Jaybird
04-28-2004, 16:36
Detour

Yep, it was about this same time last year when we met you @ RiversEnd Restuarant @ N.O.C. Me & "Jigsaw" & "Model-T" waiting for the rest of the crew to show & putting (as i remember) a large dent in the AYCE breakfast bar! hehehehehehe & consuming gallons of coffee!

the same "crew" will be heading out from Clingmans Dome this week (May 1st-8th) & heading to Hot Springs for a our section-hike.

Hope things are well for you there in Boston-area....you're always welcome back in Tennessee :D

Photofanatic
05-02-2004, 15:52