PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze cotton T-shirts on the way

attroll
04-28-2004, 09:30
The WhiteBlaze cotton shirts are suppose to be on my door step on 6 May. So if you want me to send them out on 7 May so that some of you might be able to get them to wear at Trail Days you might want to send the money now.

The price we have come up with is $17.50. Darn I think that included shipping. I know it was $2.00 for shipping but I think we included that. I will have to check and get back to you all.

peter_pan
04-28-2004, 12:40
Attroll where do I send the money? Also remember the offer is still good to sell them or take order at the Jacks'r'Better Quilt booth at Trail Days. Just let smee or i know.

Pirate
05-03-2004, 22:11
Why would anybody want to wear a White blaze on their shirt when they can be styling around on the AT or any where else on the planet with a grooving Blue Blue Blaze Tee Shirt. Do not buy this stupid White Blaze Tee Shirt. Save your money and buy a Blue Blaze Tee shirt.

Chappy
05-04-2004, 06:16
Why would anybody want to wear a White blaze on their shirt when they can be styling around on the AT or any where else on the planet with a grooving Blue Blue Blaze Tee Shirt. Do not buy this stupid White Blaze Tee Shirt. Save your money and buy a Blue Blaze Tee shirt.
Take a hike...if you know what I mean!

simon
05-11-2004, 12:39
Yes where do i send the money? My email address is [email protected]

peter_pan
05-12-2004, 16:45
Whiteblaze cotton T shirts got to me from Attroll. Everyone going to trail Days can see them and sign up/order one at the Jacks'R'Better Quilts site in the vendor area. they are $17.50. See y'all there. :jump

cabalot
05-16-2004, 20:48
just wondering if the shirts are available yet and where to send the money?

attroll
05-16-2004, 21:18
Yes the cotton shirts are sitting in the room next to me waiting for people to send money so I can ship them.

pokohiker
05-17-2004, 08:20
How bout a look at them?

Jaybird
05-17-2004, 09:09
The WhiteBlaze cotton shirts............................................ .
.................................................. .................................................. ....some of you might be able to get them to wear Trail Days..........................

Hey Rick/attroll

Thanks for getting my spiffy WHITEBLAZE T-shirts to me in time for TRAIL DAYS 2004! i wore my shirt on Sunday & got a few photos of me & a few hikers together...

it wuz my first TRAIL DAYS..& thoroughly enjoyed it... :D

attroll
05-17-2004, 12:37
Here are two samples of the shirt. The second picture I took myself of the logo on the front of the shirt.

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14

eyahiker
05-17-2004, 15:51
Hey Attroll, take PayPal? Definately want to get one of those shirts :banana

attroll
05-18-2004, 00:38
Hey Attroll, take PayPal? Definately want to get one of those shirts :bananaYes we take paypal. But we have to add $1 per shirt if we use paypal. Reason being is because I had to open a buisness account on payapl and we get charged something like $1 for every $20 purchase. So if you want to get a shirt through paypal please add one dollar per shirt. So through paypal it will be $18.50.

The paypal account it [email protected].

P.S. please make sure you put the size you want in your order somewhere in paypal.

eyahiker
05-18-2004, 16:50
Great, thanks, look for my 'order' soon :)
Want to support this site!