PDA

View Full Version : Updated Prayer Request for Trace-more prayers needed

DawgU
01-29-2009, 00:08
To those of you who have prayed for Trace, thank you. To those unfamiliar, Trace is a 13 yr old who was diagnosed with cancer in his shoulder. The cancer has metastasized to his lungs (something very common in Ewing's Sarcoma). Trace asked his dad how many people are praying for him, and they started a kind of game marking off the states where people are praying. With a unbelievable amount of support from you, we have been able to forward prayers from people in 44 states, 5 provinces in Canada, Denmark, and England. Some of you have been kind enough to send things to Trace, and those things have been visual proof of your prayers. I was with Trace's dad tonight, and he spoke so thankfully of your prayers and gifts. THANK YOU.

Trace has just completed his fourth series of chemo. He has to stay in the hospital for days each time he goes through a round of chemo. He's responding well, and his spirits are unbelievably positive. Please continue to pray for Trace. If you can, forward your prayers to me at [email protected] ([email protected]). I will send them to Trace. Please know I covet all of your prayers, and in order to have the entire country covered we still need prayers from:

District of Columbia
Iowa
Kansas
Nebraska
Nevada
North Dakota
Vermont

Please keep praying, and forwarding your prayers to me. Ask those you know to pray as well. Thank you so very much. God is still in the prayer answering business, and your prayers are helping Trace. He and his dad are printing all the ones you send to me and putting them in a book they're using to document Trace's journey through this illness. Please keep sending them.

God bless you all,

Jeff Boone