PDA

View Full Version : A rare jewel indeed!

Mr HaHa
01-29-2009, 11:20
As many of you have heard, Bank of America has forced the resignation of John Thain CEO of Merrill Lynch, B of A's new subsidiary. After a vigorous one man letter writing campaign I think I have all but secured the $35.000 antique commode that Thain had installed in his office. It seems B of A wants rid of it and all other links to this affair. If I in fact secure it, I will in turn be donating it to the AT Trail Conservancy. However, there will be a stipulation that the commode be installed somewhere along the AT. If anyone has any suggestions for the location please feel free to add your thoughts here.

The Solemates
01-29-2009, 12:35
As many of you have heard, Bank of America has forced the resignation of John Thain CEO of Merrill Lynch, B of A's new subsidiary. After a vigorous one man letter writing campaign I think I have all but secured the $35.000 antique commode that Thain had installed in his office. It seems B of A wants rid of it and all other links to this affair. If I in fact secure it, I will in turn be donating it to the AT Trail Conservancy. However, there will be a stipulation that the commode be installed somewhere along the AT. If anyone has any suggestions for the location please feel free to add your thoughts here.

yea i'll add my thought: dont litter a commode on a nature trail.

feel free, however, to put it at some established place in a trail town.

Tinker
01-29-2009, 12:37
Right. Next thing, someone will want to install a hand pump bidet. :D

kanga
01-29-2009, 13:31
give it to mm. then he'll have a cold, special toilet to go with his cold showers that are also so special.

KG4FAM
01-29-2009, 13:54
Chairback lean-to. Something has to be done to spruce that place up. Also it would be great to see someone carry it all the way up from the river.

Manwich
01-29-2009, 14:57
Give it to Jim for his "Secret Shelter"