PDA

View Full Version : Hiking Buddy for Allegheny Trail or MST

Walessp
02-05-2009, 12:13
I've done the AT from GA - NJ in sections and am looking for some challenges a bit closer to home.

Hoping to find a section hiking buddy for southern section of the Allegheny Trail (ALT) which leads off the AT in VA and goes through WV into PA.

Also looking for hiking buddy for the Mountains To Sea Trail (MST, all of which is in NC). Let me know when you're ready to hike either one

I'm living in Greensboro NC and have done about 200 miles of the MST. For those who are familiar with the MST, I've done most of the middle/eastern parks and national forests in NC. I've done about 50% of the beach, plus Croatan NF, all of the Greensboro section out to Stokedale, most of the Sauratown Trail, Stone Mt State Park, Hanging Rock State Park, and a small section of the eastern BRP to the Miller's Campground area.

Haven't done too many of the roadwalks - I like the real trails much better! My cell is 757-817-1472 if you want to talk (or you can post here/email me).

Outlaw
(walessp)

restless
02-05-2009, 15:15
Walessp,
I live about an hour from the Allegheny Trail. PM me when you might be thinking about going.