PDA

View Full Version : Dot's at 12noon?

MedicineMan
05-09-2004, 21:55
It is this coming Friday isnt it? Just wanted to make sure. I am going to try my best to be there to meet whiteblaze people.
How bout a nod if you are to be there.
Only been there once, is there a table big enough for all of us to sit and have a beer at? Lone Wolf?

attroll
05-09-2004, 21:58
You could all be wearing your WhiteBlaze shirts when you go if you had bought one. That way you would know whom you are all meeting up with. LOL.

A-Train
05-09-2004, 22:48
I'll be outside Dot's at the registration table. You can apply for a patch or certificate. All can have one as long as you don't lie. Then I'll give each person a white, blue or yellow sticker to put on their face so we know how to seperate the folks and there will be a designated area for each group.

Lookin forward to meeting you all, even if I only have a Sweet Tea with you.

MedicineMan
05-09-2004, 22:51
What are these? for?
OK about the sweet tea, I'll drink a beer in your honor...cant get too wild though, have to pick up the youngest later that afternoon, doing a little day hike with her on Saturday.

MedicineMan
05-10-2004, 06:48
I'll be wearing one when you get the Coolmax model out...

peter_pan
05-10-2004, 07:42
See you there. I'll be the one with Attroll's whiteblaze Tshirt order forms and the sample, if it arrives on time. If you miss me and want to see the shirt and order, stop by the Jacks'r'Better Quilts site in the vendor area. We will also have a shirt and take orders there.

Pirate
05-10-2004, 21:18
I just reserved a room at Dots for all the white blazers (the ladies room). There should be plenty of seating for all. There will be maps and Windnuts book for you to read. We do not want you to fall behind schedule. There will be shuttles available to those who do fall behind schedule. See you there. Flush twice, it's a long way to the hostel.

smokymtnsteve
05-10-2004, 21:27
There will be maps and Windnuts book for you to read. .

Since all backpacking gear should have multiple purposes....can we use windnuts book for another purpose?...what it may be better suited for.