PDA

View Full Version : Split from Walmart *For Men Only*

yappy
02-13-2009, 12:56
I gotta say the Womens' forum can be kinda boring. how many ways can we dicuss " should we wear underwear.. or what to do about your period.. or should i cut my hair or should i use TP" ?.. oh brother.. just DEAL !

Lone Wolf
02-13-2009, 12:58
I gotta say the Womens' forum can be kinda boring. how many ways can we dicuss " should we wear underwear.. or what to do about your period.. or should i cut my hair or should i use TP" ?.. oh brother.. just DEAL !

so you agree a "women only" forum is rather rediculous?

yappy
02-13-2009, 13:02
Well, I would hate to call it " rediculous " cuz there are alot of newbies with those kinda ? but I don't think i really wondered about that stuff on my first hike. i think we girls get too frenzied about these kinda " delimmas " and forget that we are quite capable of dealing with that out there. it just gets figured out.

Smile
02-13-2009, 13:04

Completely. :)

JERMM
02-13-2009, 13:19

Completely. :)

Smile, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you own a "women's only" forum???

Smile
02-13-2009, 14:07
No, I no longer do.

Some like the page here on WB, and I suggest they use it as it was very kind of WB to make it for ladies - but it is far from private, and I have to agree with Yappy regarding the discussions. :)

Rain Man
02-13-2009, 15:17
Many of the men's forums on WB are worst than "rediculous"!
:D
Seems to be a lot of jealousy among some of the boys.

Rain:sunMan

Lone Wolf
02-13-2009, 15:18
Many of the men's forums on WB are worst than "rediculous"!
Seems to be a lot of jealousy among some of the boys.

Rain:sunMan

there ain't no "men's forums"

Tinker
02-13-2009, 15:24
Aside from differences in physiological "plumbing", I don't think I'd find anything that women talk about to be inherently "private". As far as I'm concerned, gear questions might receive more exposure if posted in the "general" forum, since some of the men who visit here have worked at gear shops and are familiar with the intricacies of fitting women to packs, boots, etc.

Tinker
02-13-2009, 15:27
there ain't no "men's forums"

No need. Everything that women need to know about men they can find at sporting events and "jock itch" commercials on television.
:D:p;)

Blissful
02-13-2009, 16:16
what to do about your period.. oh brother.. just DEAL !

Boy would I just love to see a guy deal with that every month.

And childbirth.

:eek:

max patch
02-13-2009, 16:22

Trust me, we do.

JERMM
02-13-2009, 16:37
Smile, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you own a "women's only" forum???

No, I no longer do.

Some like the page here on WB, and I suggest they use it as it was very kind of WB to make it for ladies - but it is far from private, and I have to agree with Yappy regarding the discussions. :)

Wow, you got your website updated pretty fast, that wasn't on there when I asked about you about a "women's only" forum. I was a member on the Hen Hike forum last year, i didn't hike with the group, but the forum was private for women only. At least that's what we were lead to believe. No Biggie, carry on with the jock itch discussion.

yappy
02-13-2009, 16:54
Umm, I didn't start this thread. I was replying to a ? asked by Lw. Whoever opened it it wasn't me. Whatever.

Smile
02-13-2009, 16:55
It's cool, they split it. :)

I liked your comment, good thought :)

yappy
02-13-2009, 17:04
lol.. I know they did ..;)Men, they are always trying to take control.. ha ! On a whole nother deal. I am SO pale. I have my sleeves rolled up. Where did all my freckles go ? Please don't split this .. haha

Smile
02-13-2009, 17:06
I think you can buy spray on freckles at WalMart :) :)

Can't wait for summer myself.....!

Pedaling Fool
02-13-2009, 17:10
Women are just emotionally screwed up, either that or they really are dingbats. I'm not sure, but as far a I'm concerned they should have their own website (nevermind their own forum).

yappy
02-13-2009, 17:11
girl, i was just thinking that myself ! the would probably be cheap too. They might not match though. i can't wait for summer either. it is a gorgeous day here... could it be Spring... ahhh yes.

yappy
02-13-2009, 17:14
OK then gault. Strange thing to say but it is not your fault. I won't personally take that as an insult. haha.I am a danged poet !

Tinker
02-13-2009, 17:15
Women are just emotionally screwed up, either that or they really are dingbats. I'm not sure, but as far a I'm concerned they should have their own website (nevermind their own forum).

Don't go there, boyfriend! :D:jump

Girls can say a bunch of things we can't say.:rolleyes:

yappy
02-13-2009, 17:20
hey, i like the bouncing smiley . Could ya give me one in a sentence pleaseeeeee..:)

Pedaling Fool
02-13-2009, 17:26
Oh crap...forgot to add this :eek::D;)

Sorry Yappy:sun

Sly
02-13-2009, 17:28
Since men can post, perhaps the forum name needs to be changed to "women's issues".

Sly
02-13-2009, 17:32

Trust me, we do.

LOL.. good one Max. :p

Tinker
02-13-2009, 17:36
"Since men can post, perhaps the forum name needs to be changed to 'women's issues'".

.....They put up fences to keep me out or to keep mother nature in,
If God was here he'd tell it to your face, "Man, you're some kind of sinner"......

To some "No Trespassing" means "Come See What You're Missing".

Won't work either way, I'm afraid.

Sly
02-13-2009, 18:14
"Since men can post, perhaps the forum name needs to be changed to 'women's issues'".

.....They put up fences to keep me out or to keep mother nature in,
If God was here he'd tell it to your face, "Man, you're some kind of sinner"......

To some "No Trespassing" means "Come See What You're Missing".

Won't work either way, I'm afraid.

It's not supposed to do anything but better describe the forum. :rolleyes:

Bearpaw
02-13-2009, 20:46
I simply stay out of the Women's Forum.

I've been a part-time bootfitter for about 8 years. I have fitted thousands of men's and women's feet with the best footwear available at my store for the particular foot shape and need of my customers.

My wife often mentions that someone has posted asking about footwear recommendations in the Women's Forum. She'll ask what I would recommend. I tell her I recommend that women who want my advice post in the Gear Talk Forum.

yappy
02-13-2009, 22:25
that is OK gault. it is all good..:)

SGT Rock
02-13-2009, 22:27
That women's forum has been a pain since its inception.

YoungMoose
02-13-2009, 22:30
i havent looked at the women forum yet but what you make it sound like. it would get old very quickly

yappy
02-13-2009, 22:35
Hi OBBP, it is great seeing a 14 yr old kid in here... gonna do the AT in 2013 eh ?...that is awesome..:)

dixicritter
02-13-2009, 22:42
That women's forum has been a pain since its inception.

Amen! Couldn't agree more!

GeneralLee10
02-13-2009, 22:52
For many years the woman has fought to let there voices heard. They get it and now they want privacy. ...:eek: JK!:):D

yappy
02-13-2009, 23:00
that is sick !!...

Tinker
02-13-2009, 23:04
that is sick !!...
If the women ever needed another reason to defend having their own private forum, Indwlkr just gave it to them.

Honestly, if you're protesting something, watch the tone and try to be civil about it. :cool:

GeneralLee10
02-13-2009, 23:54
I'm not protesting one thing one this website if you are speaking to me. And if you can't see that I put JK after the fact than I am sorry to you.
If one wants to talk about being clean... than lets not talk about using a rag to wipe the lower units and hanging it off the pack you carry on your back. That is DIRTY and NASTY of all things Sorry to you my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong but Humans are the only animal that will defecate in the same place it lives. And people are talking about carrying it on there back " I carry my dirty TP out of the woods" OMG! How gross is that and us guys are rude and Nasty! HA

jrwiesz
02-14-2009, 04:15

And childbirth.

I do. :eek:

I married a woman, nuf said.

Hoop Time
02-14-2009, 10:40

And childbirth.

And I'd like to see women learn how to put the toilet seat up and down.

GeneralLee10
02-14-2009, 10:57
4eyedbuzzard I would hate to eat any of your food NO taste! I guess you don't read enough of the post on this site and you edit my post. Distasteful !! Now that is Funny, I am sure your not any fun to be around at camp. People should just not talk near you Huh or they mite have to listen to your Distasteful words of wisdom.

4eyedbuzzard
02-14-2009, 11:10
4eyedbuzzard I would hate to eat any of your food NO taste! I guess you don't read enough of the post on this site and you edit my post. Distasteful !! Now that is Funny, I am sure your not any fun to be around at camp. People should just not talk near you Huh or they mite have to listen to your Distasteful words of wisdom.

I think both I and those who reported your post along with many others found the edited comment in poor taste, whether meant jokingly or not. FWIW, four of your posts in this thread were "reported", and I only edited the one. If you don't like it, e-mail alligator and/or attroll.

camojack
02-14-2009, 11:39
And I'd like to see women learn how to put the toilet seat up and down.
Man, you've got THAT right! :-?

GeneralLee10
02-14-2009, 11:50
It does not matter what they say. I am sorry to offend any of you Nice people. I have now found out what kinda croud that I will encounter on the AT and it is a said story.

Again Let it be known I said Sorry I WAS JUST KIDDING THE 1ST TIME you must not know how to read people a JOKE IS A JOKE

Tinker
02-14-2009, 12:12
It does not matter what they say. I am sorry to offend any of you Nice people. I have now found out what kinda croud that I will encounter on the AT and it is a said story.

Again Let it be known I said Sorry I WAS JUST KIDDING THE 1ST TIME you must not know how to read people a JOKE IS A JOKE

I will take your word as far as the "just kidding" goes. Your humor is just a little grittier than some folks care to hear. Just because someone reacts negatively to your humor doesn't mean that they can't take it. In reference to the remark you made about another member's (supposedly) bland taste in food - we all like different things - we can't expect everyone else to like them (think religion and politics :rolleyes:). You just have to be a little more careful what you say and to whom. You're probably a decent guy who generally has the best interest of others in mind. First impressions, unfortunately, are longer lasting than those made afterward.
As far as people here knowing how to read, generally I don't think that's a problem. The problem is, more often than not, that many of us have not been taught how to communicate to a broad audience.
Punctuation, spelling, and grammar are apparantly not as important to folks as they were when I was a kid. I would've flunked out of elementary school if my English was as poor then as the majority of what I see on this and many other websites I've visited. A good solid grasp of your own language and how to use it go a long way toward establishing you as an intelligent person to folks who haven't met you in person. Math may make money, but good grammar makes a good impression.
FWIW, you're as welcome here as anyone else. I hope to meet you in the future.:)

grquinn
02-14-2009, 12:34

It is. Next thing you know they'll want seperate water fountains.

4eyedbuzzard
02-14-2009, 12:43
It is. Next thing you know they'll want seperate water fountains.

Or separate privies--undoubtably with a couch inside as well.;)

Tinker
02-14-2009, 12:49
Or separate privies--undoubtably with a couch inside as well.;)
The couch (in some womens' restrooms) is for waiting (once they finish waiting outside). "Number 1" takes more time for them than for us.
Plus, we generally don't care what we look like because we generally don't care what people think of us. Kinda sad, but basically true.:rolleyes:

yappy
02-14-2009, 14:49
good grief ! you guys are making me laugh again. I would like to see MEN learn to put the seat down.. ha ! don't stress in indwlkr.. it is all good. Hope we haven't scared you off .

camojack
02-14-2009, 14:59
good grief ! you guys are making me laugh again. I would like to see MEN learn to put the seat down.. ha ! don't stress in indwlkr.. it is all good. Hope we haven't scared you off .
Lots of men have been brainwashed into always putting the toilet seat down. FYI, it works both ways.

So, watch where you're "going", look before you leap...and do what you need to first. That goes both ways, too...

Red Hat
02-14-2009, 15:00
Actually the couch in women's restrooms are for nursing moms.

Bearpaw
02-14-2009, 15:08

When you're out there on the trail, people aren't nearly so PC. That's the difference between the real world and any place in Cyberland. I suspect 90% of the bickering that occurs here wouldn't happen on the trail because there is then a real human right there in someone's face. I may be a dinosaur, but there was never any contention when I thru-hiked a decade ago like there is most days here on WB. I doubt the actual trail has changed that much.

yappy
02-14-2009, 15:10
lol camel....don't go getting defensive on me . This such a touchy subject.. the whole seat up and down thing. I must say it IS very polite when you guys do it. It says something about what kind of man you are. Please, don't say that chivalry is dead. I may be a hardy hiker but I still like to feel cared for sometimes. geez, nothing wrong with that I hope.

4eyedbuzzard
02-14-2009, 15:16
Actually the couch in women's restrooms are for nursing moms.

Well, actually, historically they're a holdover from earlier times and are known as a "fainting couch". Seriously, corsets, anemia, and such from the 19th century actually led to a lot of fainting and created a demand for them. They eventually made their way into the ladies' rooms in public places do keep them more "private". The chaise type couches used are mostly gone, but the custom of putting a couch in the ladies room remains. Note that they do have other adapted uses these days, such as a place to pump if nursing, etc.

yappy
02-14-2009, 15:20
Sometimes you guys impress the heck outta me . how did you know THAT ?..lol

4eyedbuzzard
02-14-2009, 15:39
Sometimes you guys impress the heck outta me . how did you know THAT ?..lol

Just more useless knowledge filling my brain. If I ever get on Jeopardy I'll run the Victorian bathroom category.

An HR director actually told me about it years ago when a bunch of us in maintenance were wondering why the **** the ladies room in the front office had a little waiting room with a couch in it.

yappy
02-14-2009, 17:27
if you ever get on jeopardy let me know..:)

Smile
02-14-2009, 22:01
I want a separate forum for people who enjoy couches in restrooms, they sell them at Walmart don't they? :)

Sly
02-14-2009, 23:24
Lots of men have been brainwashed into always putting the toilet seat down. FYI, it works both ways.

So, watch where you're "going", look before you leap...and do what you need to first. That goes both ways, too...

Actually, I think both the seat, and the lid, should be put down after use. It would save lots of argument.

1Pint
02-14-2009, 23:58
Actually, I think both the seat, and the lid, should be put down after use. It would save lots of argument.

More importantly, putting the lid down prevents the household pets and small children from playing in the toilet water. :eek: Gross but true!

theinfamousj
02-15-2009, 00:57
Post deleted.

Desert Reprobate
02-15-2009, 01:06

Once they train you to put the seat down, they try to get you to shut the door.

Marta
02-15-2009, 08:54

Definitely true in privies. Improves the smell. Keeps snow from accumulating on the seat.

yappy
02-15-2009, 12:42
I don't really have to worry about this up here cuz we don't have a septic and pee outside..or in a jug in here and then pitch out...yikes ! since we are on this subject , I rarely sit anyhow. I am a hoverer..:)

TD55
02-15-2009, 13:20
They have seats for them things? Where can I find one?

yappy
02-15-2009, 13:34
I could care a less about the shut the door thing...heck , this little cabin is only 20 by 20. Our other cabin did have water but it was small too and we didn't even HAVE a door.. haha

camojack
02-15-2009, 16:50
More importantly, putting the lid down prevents the household pets and small children from playing in the toilet water. :eek: Gross but true!
There are no such critters residing at "La Casa de Camo"...my rambling estate. ;)

generoll
02-15-2009, 17:57
how is the dog supposed to get a drink if you leave the lid down?

one of my friends solved the toilet seat issue very nicely. when his wife asked him to leave the seat down he did, all the time. that argument ended quickly.

camojack
02-15-2009, 18:12
how is the dog supposed to get a drink if you leave the lid down?

one of my friends solved the toilet seat issue very nicely. when his wife asked him to leave the seat down he did, all the time. that argument ended quickly.
Pee on it for her, did he? :D

kythruhiker
02-15-2009, 18:15
At 3-4AM, while stumbling through the house to answer the call of nature, I do good to hit the right room, let alone the seat. I just keep my eyes closed and listen for the splash. I still can't figure out why my wife left me... :-?

MOWGLI
02-15-2009, 18:16

How did the marriage fare? :-?

generoll
02-15-2009, 20:29
How did the marriage fare? :-?

Still going. We used to call them the Bickersons. Been together too long to do anything else.

Tinker
02-16-2009, 01:58

I do both - why not? Most of the bickering in the world is because people refuse to do nice things for others because the request is often misread as a demand and the ego comes out, along with the "inner child (brat)", and we REFUSE to be nice. :-?

freefall
02-16-2009, 09:48
I do both - why not? Most of the bickering in the world is because people refuse to do nice things for others because the request is often misread as a demand and the ego comes out, along with the "inner child (brat)", and we REFUSE to be nice. :-?Just curious, following that logic, does she leave the seat up for you?:-?

superman
02-16-2009, 10:52
I do both - why not? Most of the bickering in the world is because people refuse to do nice things for others because the request is often misread as a demand and the ego comes out, along with the "inner child (brat)", and we REFUSE to be nice. :-?

You're just a show off that you are sooo mature, thoughtful and nice. I hate that...it makes me look so bad. I've spent a life time practicing messing up the laundry and vacuuming which has convinced every woman that I'm hopeless. Every guy who puts the seat down makes it hard on the rest of us because it gives women hope that they can train us.:)

Tinker
02-16-2009, 10:59
You're just a show off that you are sooo mature, thoughtful and nice. I hate that...it makes me look so bad. I've spend a life time practicing messing up the laundry and vacuuming which has convinced every woman that I'm hopeless. Every guy who puts the seat down makes it hard on the rest of us because it gives women hope that they can train us.:)

Wake up! Women run the world and most men don't know it. Boy, they have us fooled! :D

I would think "Superman" could handle the pressure. After all, he stands for "Truth, justice, and the American way", no?:rolleyes:

superman
02-16-2009, 11:05
Wake up! Women run the world and most men don't know it. Boy, they have us fooled! :D

I would think "Superman" could handle the pressure. After all, he stands for "Truth, justice, and the American way", no?:rolleyes:

OK, I'll turn on my sensitive side....LMAO:)

Tinker
02-16-2009, 11:16
OK, I'll turn on my sensitive side....LMAO:)

There ya go! (I won't tell the guys, I promise). ;):rolleyes::D

MOWGLI
02-16-2009, 11:17

Did Clark Kent ever actually shag Lois Lane? :confused: If so, he obviously lied in the process. So much for truth... :p

Pedaling Fool
02-16-2009, 11:21
Tinker maybe you should change your screen name to "Tinker Bell". I'm starting to wonder if you're an imposter, is your name really Daniel or is it actually Danielle.:-?:p

superman
02-16-2009, 11:22
Did Clark Kent ever actually shag Lois Lane? :confused: If so, he obviously lied in the process. So much for truth... :p

Yeah, but it was super worth it. Lois was super.:)

Tinker
02-16-2009, 11:29
Tinker maybe you should change your screen name to "Tinker Bell". I'm starting to wonder if you're an imposter, is your name really Daniel or is it actually Danielle.:-?:p

Nope. I'd make one UGLY woman!
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1262791629059664855XQxwfC

TD55
02-16-2009, 11:31
I've never learned to wash dishs the "right way". I am forbidden from doing that task.

MOWGLI
02-16-2009, 11:44
I've never learned to wash dishs the "right way". I am forbidden from doing that task.
I do the dishes. My wife cooks. That's our deal. Works for me! :sun

superman
02-16-2009, 11:51

All it takes is breaking some glasses. Then you can run down to WalMart and get a whole box of glasses for under $10. Money well spent right there. To nail it down you can offer to buy some of those plastic unbreakable cups from the camping section. By the time her tic goes away you've joined the "guy club."

Life is good:)

Pedaling Fool
02-16-2009, 11:54
Actually cooking is the man job, men naturally cook better. Look at all the famous chefs, they're all men. Because we like to eat, much more than women, and we know what to do with food to make it really good to eat. Most wives cook because the man goes to work and doesn't have the time. Do you let your wife grill on the barbe during cookouts?

yappy
02-16-2009, 11:54
Women rule the relationship, for real !. Hey Tinker don't you go changing a thing..these boys should be asking you for domestic advice..:) other Mowgli who seems to have everything together...:)

Tinker
02-16-2009, 12:11
Women rule the relationship, for real !. Hey Tinker don't you go changing a thing..these boys should be asking you for domestic advice..:) other Mowgli who seems to have everything together...:)
1) I've done enough changing! I'm old and set in my ways. Don't miss the testosterone one bit (still have enough to keep the wife happy;)).
2) Women know what a "relationship" IS! Guys don't have a clue until a woman gives it to them (beats it into their thick skulls).
3) One thing women don't seem to be aware about concerning men:
They (we) don't ASK for advice!:cool:
It's usually only heeded After the damage has been done.
Thick sculls are only an advantage in hunting wooly mammoth and bar brawls (and maybe after realizing how STUPID we have been :datz).:-?

yappy
02-16-2009, 12:36
Ya know, you are right. Most men don't seem to understand the workings of a relationship.. or maybe the WORK that has to be involved. We all ( hopefully ) get better at it as we get older. I have.. thank God. I don't ask for too much anymore and I don't PINE for attention etc. That has definitely taken the pressure off of both of us. he doesn't hike BUT he " gets it " about me truely loving it. I can't ask for more then that.

Tinker
02-16-2009, 12:40
Ya know, you are right. Most men don't seem to understand the workings of a relationship.. or maybe the WORK that has to be involved. We all ( hopefully ) get better at it as we get older. I have.. thank God. I don't ask for too much anymore and I don't PINE for attention etc. That has definitely taken the pressure off of both of us. he doesn't hike BUT he " gets it " about me truely loving it. I can't ask for more then that.

You are blessed in your relationship. Aging is a wonderful thing (emotionally, at least).:)

Pedaling Fool
02-16-2009, 12:46
I'm starting to feel sick...

yappy
02-16-2009, 12:53
LOLOL gault !.. WHY are ya starting to feel sick ? too much touchy feely for ya tuff guy ?..:)

yappy
02-16-2009, 12:54
hey Tinker I AM blessed. he is a very cool guy... definitely a guys' guy.. but he has enough smarts' to let me be... and he LOVES doggies.. woohoo !

Tinker
02-16-2009, 12:57
I don't want to hog the thread and have no intention of hijacking it, so I'm out of here for a while.
It's been fun. :)

MOWGLI
02-16-2009, 13:10
Most men don't get the whole feelings thing. I'm in touch with mine. In fact, I'm feeling hungry right now. I need to satisfy that feeling with some lunch. :D

yappy
02-16-2009, 13:17
lol...feelings = conversation for most men. Ack !.. whatcha having for lunch ? it is just getting light here.. gonna head to town myself and might get a skinny mocha. Yum..:)

TD55
02-16-2009, 13:27
Any of you guys ever figure out that whole cleaning agent thing? Like, you can't use spic and span to wash cloths, or bleach to clean windows. Seems like we have a whole cabinets full of different cleaning agents under every sink. I'm told that each one has a specific purpose, but darned if I could ever figure it out. Fortunatly they can all be found at the WALMART.

superman
02-16-2009, 13:29
I'm starting to feel sick...

Not to worry. Yappy, like all hiking babes, all you have to do is swing by Wal Mart and buy a plastic bauble from the camping section to make the world right.:)

yappy
02-16-2009, 13:33
Lol.. it doesn't take much to keep em happy..:)

superman
02-16-2009, 13:35
Any of you guys ever figure out that whole cleaning agent thing? Like, you can't use spic and span to wash cloths, or bleach to clean windows. Seems like we have a whole cabinets full of different cleaning agents under every sink. I'm told that each one has a specific purpose, but darned if I could ever figure it out. Fortunatly they can all be found at the WALMART.

You can figure that out but if you do you'll have to sit down to pee. That's secret stuff between Wal Mart and the women. All you need to know is how much it costs you.:)

yappy
02-16-2009, 13:35
we only have 1 cleaning agent.. maybe 2. it works on everything doesn't it ? nothing looks esp. clean around here now that I think about it.

MOWGLI
02-16-2009, 13:36
whatcha having for lunch ?

Feta Hazelnut Ravioli with butternut squash. I'd have you over, but.... ;)

yappy
lol.... maybe you could CLEAN the seat after YOU pee on it !...:)

yappy
YUM... that sounds lishy..:)

MOWGLI
02-16-2009, 13:37
Feta Hazelnut Ravioli with butternut squash.

You won't find THAT at Wal Mart. I guaran-damn-tee you that! :banana

yappy
02-16-2009, 13:43
lol.. RIGHT ON. You won't find funky, homemade fanny packs either..

TD55
02-16-2009, 13:43
BTW, just a warning, you know those bright lime green fluffy things used for dusting, well, they ain't duel purpose. If you use it to wash the car, guess where you have to go. Back to the darn Walmart for a new one.

superman
02-16-2009, 13:45
BTW, just a warning, you know those bright lime green fluffy things used for dusting, well, they ain't duel purpose. If you use it to wash the car, guess where you have to go. Back to the darn Walmart for a new one.

Dusting?

yappy
02-16-2009, 13:49
people dust ?...

TD55
02-16-2009, 13:55
lol.... maybe you could CLEAN the seat after YOU pee on it !...:)
Hey! This is a thread for "men only". We still have to be careful. You know darn well the gals and nancy boys are peeking in us. Lets be careful what we say.

yappy
02-16-2009, 14:04
that thread split a long time ago.. where you been ? :)

superman
02-16-2009, 16:16

Wasn't this the first post? Wasn't this tied to WalMart hiking/camping gear? Haven't both things been mentioned along the way? Weren't we supposed to talk like guys? Seems like we've wobbled along the path? :-?