PDA

View Full Version : MOOSE, Crags Crest, ADT Episode 50

Lion King
02-14-2009, 12:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ-i1Zfww3Q&feature=channel_page

Enjoy!!!!

elray
02-14-2009, 12:38
Excellent! Love watching these, wish I was there.

peanuts
02-14-2009, 18:09
lk, i just clicked on the link and it says"this video is no longer available"

YoungMoose
02-14-2009, 18:12
lk, i just clicked on the link and it says"this video is no longer available"avaliabe for me

Lion King
02-17-2009, 13:27
Excellent! Love watching these, wish I was there.

I wish I was there too.

Frikkin love CO

boarstone
02-17-2009, 19:18
Loooovvved the video's...as usual you've done a super job. I felt every step vicariously, through your lens...awaiting for the next section! Free ranging cows...gotta' love it.. huh?...

Lion King
02-19-2009, 15:23
Loooovvved the video's...as usual you've done a super job. I felt every step vicariously, through your lens...awaiting for the next section! Free ranging cows...gotta' love it.. huh?...

yeah right?

Kokopelli and the killer Utah deserts as well as the DRY HEAT should be next, I want to see that myself since I really enjoyed going through Utah and Nevada.

boarstone
02-19-2009, 15:51
Are you going to have one or more made of the series? For sale? Put me on the list...please. I can't wait to see the rest of your trip either, your Colorado film shots really moved me and brought back a lot of my own wanderings in that country back in the 70's. Some where in sw Montana I remember spending the night in a box canyon with a stream that tumbled over the further end and had huge pictographs on the walls..it was like a state park I believe or historic site....aaaahhh...to go back..and so I do as I watch your incredible journey thru your lens...thanks so much for the arm chair adventure!:D

Lion King
03-02-2009, 14:04
Are you going to have one or more made of the series? For sale? Put me on the list...please. I can't wait to see the rest of your trip either, your Colorado film shots really moved me and brought back a lot of my own wanderings in that country back in the 70's. Some where in sw Montana I remember spending the night in a box canyon with a stream that tumbled over the further end and had huge pictographs on the walls..it was like a state park I believe or historic site....aaaahhh...to go back..and so I do as I watch your incredible journey thru your lens...thanks so much for the arm chair adventure!:D

You rock. Thanks

Sly
03-02-2009, 15:43
I wish I was there too.

Frikkin love CO

I'll be in Leadville this weekend! ;)

LK when is the final DVD going to be available?

Lion King
03-02-2009, 15:46
I'll be in Leadville this weekend! ;)

LK when is the final DVD going to be available?

Well its screening at Trail Days, so...I hope Trail Days!

And for anyone who saw a version at the Gathering, this one will be differnet tehn that or the clips on Youtube, I mean...Hell I got 50+ hours out there...

Stop in and See DBone and HOBO up on chicken run and tell them Howdy, or stop into the Coffee shop right across from the City Hall on Main Street and ask for Beth (Dbones sister)

Rock on!

Wish I was in Leadville right now, love that place.