PDA

View Full Version : AT book trade

PatrickONeill
02-14-2009, 14:17
I am a super-noob, looking to do some AT hikes, short ones, to get acquainted with the trail, etc. I have seen about 20 books I want to buy, but was recently laid off, and can not see spending the money, and was wandering if anyone would be willing to do a book swap. I have NO camping hiking or backpacking books, but have over 400 in many genres. I would happily ship 2 for 1. Email me with your wishes, and which books you have to offer. Thanks for your time, and I wish you all memorable hikes and blue skies.
PatrickONeill@CoolAromas.com

mbanja
02-14-2009, 14:41
Take your list to your local library (yes, they actually still exist!). All libraries have an inter-library loan program where you can find a book at a different library and have it shipped to your local library free. Chances are you'll be able to find books that nobody would let part from their collection and it's all for free. Good luck!

PatrickONeill
02-14-2009, 15:05
Yeah, I LIVE in libraries! That is great advice, and I have already been reading some, but I am a highlighting, note-scribbling fool, and need to own them.

Thanks