PDA

View Full Version : reading articles

Grinder
02-23-2009, 09:15
My is this: Basically, I can't seem to access articles. When I click on the link, typically given in post no. 1 of the thread discussing the article, that link returns me to the thread.

I kind of think the problem is in the settings I have for Firefox or ad blocker but I have no idea what to change. It's not a new problem, I have stumbled through to the article in the past, but can't remember how today. It shouldn't be that hard, so I'm doing something wrong.

Please help me access this wealth of information.

Thanks in advance

emerald
02-23-2009, 16:15
Sounds like you may need to enable pop-ups. Your security settings aren't allowing a new window to open in which the article would be displayed.

Let me go get a cup of coffee and I'll see if I can figure out how to do what you require in Firefox and explain it to you.

emerald
02-23-2009, 16:33
Click on Tools in the menu bar at the top of your screen, then Options. Click on the check box next to Block pop-up windows to uncheck (enable) pop-ups or else click on the Exceptions button to the right and key in www.whiteblaze.net (http://www.whiteblaze.net) (the characters, not the hyperlink which it likely wouldn't allow anyway).

Let us know if you're problem is solved.