PDA

View Full Version : Timberland Ossipee Trail ANY GOOD ?

jcramin
02-24-2009, 11:12
Well I emailed Timberland about a pair of shoes I have had for a while and didn't have a model name only a number.

Im just wondering if anyone has experince with this shoe and if it sounds like a good backpacking show.

Here is what they said:

The Timberland style you are inquiring about, #19116, is the Ossipee Trail in greige (tan/brown in color) is described as a low cut sport utility style. The trail-to-street outsole features stepped lugs and large angled crash pads that provide greater traction on rugged terrain and paved trails.
This style also features the BSFP motion efficiency system with an rubber lug outsole. BSFP stands for Brake, Support, Flex and Propel that follows the foot's natural S-shaped path as it moves over terrain. It delivers improved traction and longer wearing performance.
The Ossipee Trail features durable leather upper and abrasion-resistant toe bumper.

WI_Mike
03-28-2011, 17:23
I know this post is over two years old, but did you end up getting these? I have a pair I got and have liked them. Looked at maybe another pair but hard to find, and cost is a lot more than what I paid at the Gander Mountain Outlet I got them at.

smz42
04-30-2011, 21:06
I know this post is over two years old, but did you end up getting these? I have a pair I got and have liked them. Looked at maybe another pair but hard to find, and cost is a lot more than what I paid at the Gander Mountain Outlet I got them at.

WI_Mike:
I just bought a pair today for $50 from the Timberland outlet in Rehoboth Beach, DE (302-644-0680). Maybe other Timberland outlets have them as well.