PDA

View Full Version : HH Expedition

solo29
02-25-2009, 20:01
Hello im 6.2 would the expedition long enough for me?
ive looked at the war bonnets but it dosent say anything about the lenght?does anyone know anything about them?

irrationalsolutions
02-25-2009, 21:13
i know they are very good hammocks i have two (one for me and one for the wife) but i'm 5'7" and the wife is 5'6" so i really cant say anything about the length. it says 6' so i dont know. you can check with the guys on hammockforum.net. they might know.

take-a-knee
02-25-2009, 22:21
Hello im 6.2 would the expedition long enough for me?
ive looked at the war bonnets but it dosent say anything about the lenght?does anyone know anything about them?

No, look at the Hennessy website, the Explorer fits to six foot. Warbonnet will make whatever size hammock you need, you cannot go wrong with a Warbonnet.

heescha
02-25-2009, 22:36
I had a hennessy explorer and i'm 6'1...i was pretty comfortable...but i think you might be pushing it. I'd STRONGLY suggest going with teh warbonnet though, he makes fantastic gear and everything can be taylored to fit you (pretty much NEVER any extra charge for that). He is going to be making one for me this summer that is extra wide so it will fit my fiance and I.

Twofifteen
02-26-2009, 09:34
I'm 6'3". I have the Expedition A-Sym. It has plenty of room. I would guess anyone up to about 6'7" would fit.