PDA

View Full Version : Chaco Taco Birthday Hike 2009

Chaco Taco
02-26-2009, 11:15
Hey all, I am inviting anyone and everyone to join Wakapak and myself for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday. We are leaving for Standing Bear Farm late nite on Saturday March 7. I am working til 10 so we wont get there til around midnight. In the am, we will hike up to Max Patch where a couple of friends will be waiting with some party favors. We are going to relax the night away and have a good ole time camping on Max PAtch, weather permitting. Monday we will hike to a little spot near Big Rock. I remember this cool camping spot from my thru and really want to stay there. Then Tuesday we will head into Hot Springs and then head back to Standing Bear to hang with Curtis and its back to Asheville Wed. If anyone wants to join us, please contact me so we can meet up with ya.

Bearpaw88
02-26-2009, 13:39
AHHHH same time as the winter warmer in PA. I wish Matty and I could come. It sounds so great. Happy B-Day. I will be living vicariously through your wilderness experiences this spring. Have fun.

Bigglesworth
02-26-2009, 14:39
Maybe I can get to Max Patch Sunday night, but work will probably prohibit it. I'll call Wak.

Chaco Taco
03-01-2009, 00:16
SO we are still heading up even though the extended forcast is calling for rain. If need be we will dealy a day and stay at SBF the day to wait out the rain til Monday.

Chaco Taco
03-06-2009, 11:32
So we are heading out tommorow night to Standing Bear if anyone still wants to come. Men in skirts, whiskey, salty ham and pancakes, and Max Patch. Come one, come all

Jim Adams
03-06-2009, 23:22
Happy B-Day dude! Remember...whiskey by the cap full!

geek

Powder River
03-07-2009, 00:37
Man, wish I could come. Max Patch was 17 degrees and snow covered last I saw it, sounds like it'll be a lot nicer! Happy birthday man hope you guys get to magic some hikers.

Chaco Taco
03-07-2009, 01:05
Happy B-Day dude! Remember...whiskey by the cap full!

geek

I know its probably inevitable, being around you, that we will snort whiskey at Traildays. Hate to admit it, as hard as Im going to try to avoid doing it, Im sure both Wak and i will break down. Just dont push the tequila this time. Wait, wasnt that Waks Idea??

Chaco Taco
03-07-2009, 01:06
Man, wish I could come. Max Patch was 17 degrees and snow covered last I saw it, sounds like it'll be a lot nicer! Happy birthday man hope you guys get to magic some hikers.

Yea me too, 75 degrees here tomorow

curtisvowen
03-07-2009, 08:36
Chaco can I come to your party? I didn't know you were coming to my place, I wish you had kept me in the loop. I took care of your maildrop just like me and Baltimore Jack did for you last year.
Just kiddin. I'll keep the light on for ya.
peace out

mweinstone
03-08-2009, 21:10
good job being born.xoxoxoxmatty.

Chaco Taco
03-11-2009, 10:25
Had a blast. Thanks to Wak, Biggelsworth, Bourbon and Whitelightening for the awesome time. Curtis, you too as always. This was def the best one yet despite 40 mph winds on MAx. I really appreciate allllllll of my trail family! You really should know that you ALL mean so very much to me. Thanks also for the calls from The Doyle! Johnny, Mattie and Bearpaw, I missed you guys and cant want for our group therapy SESSION at Traildays. Johnny, I will have a present for you!!!:-?

mweinstone
03-12-2009, 06:56
ah ya little hikas wit ya little freekin brotherly love for one another. oxoxoxoxoxomatty. hey,..was swami really jesus?

Chaco Taco
03-12-2009, 13:00
It is def a possibility

Johnny Thunder
03-12-2009, 14:44
I shaved. It looks like AWESOME!

mweinstone
03-12-2009, 16:29
your so gay johnney.

Johnny Thunder
03-12-2009, 16:41
Are you coming up this weekend?