PDA

View Full Version : Jetboil burner heads busted!!!

Time Traveler
03-02-2009, 14:25
I used my Jetboil the whole AT and it was great, as soon as I brought it home the screen and stand in the burner head fell out. This has happened before but I popped em back in, this time they are gone forever.

So now I'm without a screen and stand(grill portion) of my stove. Has anyone tried to fix this on their own? I think Kirby had this problem.

My stove isn't lighting at all, so I'm pretty sure it's a nessecery portion.

I'm going hiking next week in the Highlands and dont think I'll have time to order the replacement piece. I also just made a beer can stove but Sinker said they don't work well in the cold. What should I do!?!?!??!:eek:

Summit
03-02-2009, 14:44
Well it sounds like you don't have time for Jetboil's excellent customer service to do their magic, but they do provide excellent customer service and likely will replace it for free. Web site has the CS #. Call them. You may have to use your alki next week.

Erin
03-02-2009, 23:36
This happened to me. I took it to the outfitter I purchased it from over a year before. They replaced the whole set. Jet boil stood by their product. The outfitter gave me a new one and sent the other one into jetboil. I hope you have the same luck.