PDA

View Full Version : How much longer on GNC's Triflex?

Highway Man
03-03-2009, 10:41
I've finished the first 120 tablets of GNC's Triflex which contains glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. My knees feel much more flexible, much less painful (with use of Ibuprofen), and stronger. The kids at the stores probably won't be able to answer the question. So I'm seeking your advises whether to continue to use it with reduced dose, or stop using it till problem comes back, or use it intermittently? Thanks.

Vagrant Squirrel
03-03-2009, 12:51
First of all, I am no expert and this is not medical advice, it merely appears to be logically sound to me. :) However, I did search for some reviews on the product and from the ones I have found it seems that most people find it so effective that they just continue to take it regularly for years. However, there is no mention of dosing. Apparently it does build up in your system and since you're in a "saturated" state, I would either recommend lowering your doses gradually until you stop feeling the desired benefits (and use the previous dose), or stop taking it completely, allow it to get out of your system and then start with small doses and work your way up until you achieve the desired benefits.

ASUGrad
03-04-2009, 16:24
I take it everyday. It seems to really help