PDA

View Full Version : about one month to go...

Jeremy
03-05-2009, 23:00
I hiked about 1200 miles of the trail in 2005. I've been anticipating my return to the trail ever since. I am starting around April 12th. I've been unemployed for a little over a year now, and I have no idea what is going to happen to me in the future, so it is a perfect time to hike. I can't wait for the freedom and peace that you attain from a long hike. I plan to spend as long as I can on the trail, I'll probably hike the long trail up to canada too, just for the hell of it. Anyways, I'm just excited that it's almost time to leave. I hope to see everyone out there, and I wish the best for everyone's hike. take it easy...

Kanati
03-05-2009, 23:20
Have a ball. :sun I may run into you up about Maine someplace along about first of July.

Vagrant Squirrel
03-06-2009, 02:46
Sounds a lot like my situation. I'm using the last of my money for this trip. When I get to Maine, who knows what'll happen. Maybe I'll rob a bank and then hitchhike upto BC, Canada and then do the PCT and arrive down in Mexico in time for Spring Break 2010 :)

I'll probably be hitting the trail around April 3rd or so, but I'm in no rush once I get on it, so I might end up running into you on the trail at some point. Either way, I hope you have fun and best of luck on the trail and off!