PDA

View Full Version : Intimacy on the trail...redux

camojack
03-13-2009, 07:12
Since the other "Intimacy on the trail" thread is in the women's forum (A.K.A. "hen party" :D), I thought I'd post this one in the General forum so anyone (of any gender) could post comments on the subject. Try to remain civil...and discreet. :rolleyes:

I'll start.

Q: Have you had any "Intimacy on the trail"?
A: Yes, thank you very much, I have... ;)

rickb
03-13-2009, 07:13
On?

4eyedbuzzard
03-13-2009, 07:17
In the 3 hours that I'm going to be away from this forum, please don't get graphic or crude. I really don't need an inbox full of "Reported Posts".

camojack
03-13-2009, 07:28
On?
Oh, please. Define "on the trail" in this context. Better yet? Don't...I will.

Have you had any "Intimacy on or in the general vicinity of, either during a hike or just hanging around any place remotely associated with hiking the trail"?

That's too broad (no offense, ladies) of a description, but some folks are real killjoys.

In the 3 hours that I'm going to be away from this forum, please don't get graphic or crude. I really don't need an inbox full of "Reported Posts".
Definitely. Graphic or crude are nothing like civil and discreet, as I stated in the original post. Please respect the moderator's wishes...

Newb
03-13-2009, 07:35
I must be hiking wrong. After a few hours of hiking I smell like the inside of a muskrat den. I never imagined it would foster thoughts of intimacy.

camojack
03-13-2009, 07:51
I must be hiking wrong. After a few hours of hiking I smell like the inside of a muskrat den. I never imagined it would foster thoughts of intimacy.
Pheromones? :D

Gray Blazer
03-13-2009, 11:05
Pheromones? :D

I'm sure Cleopatra moaned, too. Report that sister. Now take a cold shower.

I can't believe there are so many anti-shower people in the other thread.

vonfrick
03-13-2009, 11:09
swallow

Footslogger
03-13-2009, 11:14
Is a meaningful smootch considered intimacy ...or to you have to hit a home run ??

'Slogger

MOWGLI
03-13-2009, 11:16
...or to you have to hit a home run ??

'Slogger

We could start testing hikers for steroids. Or just look for the male hikers with the bulging biceps and calves, and the shrunken twig and berries. :D

MOWGLI
03-13-2009, 11:18
... and the shrunken twig and berries. :D

Then again, it's almost St. Patricks Day, and that has me thinking that some of these fellas may come by it honestly. :eek:

Just Jack
03-13-2009, 11:19
Does it count if it was with yourself? Just asking.....

MOWGLI
03-13-2009, 11:29
Is it any wonder the women want the men to stay out of their forum? For the life of me, I can't understand why some of the so-called "men" here can't allow the women to have a place to post without being harrassed.

kanga
03-13-2009, 11:29
swallow

maybe the first day out..

Gray Blazer
03-13-2009, 11:31
Is it any wonder the women want the men to stay out of their forum? For the life of me, I can't understand why some of the so-called "men" here can't allow the women to have a place to post without being harrassed.
Harrassment is a pretty strong word. Who is the victim?

MOWGLI
03-13-2009, 11:33
Harrassment is a pretty strong word. Who is the victim?

Interrupted.

Feel better now?

envirodiver
03-13-2009, 11:36
Oh, please. Define "on the trail" in this context. Better yet? Don't...I will.

Have you had any "Intimacy on or in the general vicinity of, either during a hike or just hanging around any place remotely associated with hiking the trail"?

That's too broad (no offense, ladies) of a description, but some folks are real killjoys.

Definitely. Graphic or crude are nothing like civil and discreet, as I stated in the original post. Please respect the moderator's wishes...

Yes, I have thank you. :banana

envirodiver
03-13-2009, 11:39
Is a meaningful smootch considered intimacy ...or to you have to hit a home run ??

'Slogger

Don't have to hit a home run:

Just as effective to:

get on base with an infield hit
Steal second
advance to third on a fielders choice
then score on a sacrifice (that's usually what it takes.

saimyoji
03-13-2009, 11:47
paradise by the headlamp?

Lone Wolf
03-13-2009, 11:50
a grown woman askin' how to clean up after sex in a tent :-? such a women only matter :rolleyes: must be a virgin. it's a stupid up there. got deleted for sayin' that

kanga
03-13-2009, 11:53
are you channeling matty?

envirodiver
paradise by the headlamp?

Yeah there is a similarity isn't there?

Gray Blazer
Interrupted.

Feel better now?
A little.:D

Lone Wolf
03-13-2009, 11:54
are you channeling matty?

it's a stupid thread up there

superman
03-13-2009, 12:05
Since the other "Intimacy on the trail" thread is in the women's forum (A.K.A. "hen party" :D), I thought I'd post this one in the General forum so anyone (of any gender) could post comments on the subject. Try to remain civil...and discreet. :rolleyes:

I'll start.

Q: Have you had any "Intimacy on the trail"?
A: Yes, thank you very much, I have... ;)

Um...is that intimacy with humans or non-humans?:D

Mags
03-13-2009, 12:33

That's worse part of being moderator. :)

Tin Man
03-13-2009, 12:43
That's worse part of being moderator. :)

meybe we should report 4eyed :D

mindi
03-13-2009, 13:01
a grown woman askin' how to clean up after sex in a tent :-? such a women only matter :rolleyes: must be a virgin. it's a stupid up there. got deleted for sayin' that

Ha! It is pretty silly, come to think of it. Then again, I was full of silly questions before I started out.

saimyoji
03-13-2009, 13:10
at least the question is entertained here. WF wouldn't accept sex as a fact of trail life on his site.

saimyoji
03-13-2009, 13:10
at least the question is entertained here. WF wouldn't accept sex as a fact of trail life on his site.

i mentioned WF. is that against TOS?

mindi
03-13-2009, 13:12
I lasted a week on that site. Blargh.

Blissful
03-13-2009, 13:17
There was nothing silly at all about the initial question. But plenty of silliness afterward that is now migrated to yet another thread. And more hikers that get fed up with WB when they try to post a simple question in a private forum. I have seen more than once in recent days hikers that have to post a disclaimer for posting a question - "you'll probably think this is dumb..." And that shouldn't be.

Gray Blazer
03-13-2009, 13:32
I think most of the posters can take care of themselves. How'd they make it this far?

At least WB has a pair (a pair of morons.......Gray and Warghy).

drastic_quench
03-13-2009, 13:38
Yeah, that was weird - a bunch of people saying "go without" and "you don't NEED to". Jeez, live a little.

I mean, I don't know of a male hiker that wouldn't look to lighten his load.

kanga
03-13-2009, 14:20
There was nothing silly at all about the initial question. But plenty of silliness afterward that is now migrated to yet another thread. And more hikers that get fed up with WB when they try to post a simple question in a private forum. I have seen more than once in recent days hikers that have to post a disclaimer for posting a question - "you'll probably think this is dumb..." And that shouldn't be.

totally agree. the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. she wanted information and asked for it and got called stupid for it. yes, she obviously knows it's possible to have sex in the woods, but how to do it cleanly is important to know. i don't know a damn thing about hammocks and if i started hammocking i would need to ask questions that seemed stupid to some. hopefully someone would still help me out.

Roots
03-13-2009, 14:23
totally agree. the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. she wanted information and asked for it and got called stupid for it. yes, she obviously knows it's possible to have sex in the woods, but how to do it cleanly is important to know. i don't know a damn thing about hammocks and if i started hammocking i would need to ask questions that seemed stupid to some. hopefully someone would still help me out.
Yup...

Spogatz
03-13-2009, 15:05
It makes a mess on the silnylon.....

reddenbacher
03-13-2009, 15:09
9 months on the trail.boath of you smell odd.but she still looks good.would not have missed it for the world best i ever had over an over.how could you miss out on such a great thing?keeping clean is as easy as pie.

Ekul
03-13-2009, 15:10
It makes a mess on the silnylon.....

Mommy why are two people in that hammock? "just testing the ridgeline strength son"

boarstone
03-13-2009, 15:10
:-? I told myself to just stay away from this one, but I just had to say someting.
When I go hiking this summer I'll give it a try and post back here w/the results. :eek: Now that is if such a situation was to present itself to where the testing could be done.:-? I don't think you'll see this one in "backpackerstest.com". :eek: Anyway...it doesn't matter to me, as it may to some folk, to report on said issues. Any participants will remain nameless.

Those of us in the medical field have long ago lost any and all modesty but still respect those others around us to whom we have to attend to under any and all circumstances.

Manwich
03-13-2009, 15:24
Does it have to be consensual intimacy?

kanga
03-13-2009, 15:37
totem, quit molesting the bears

wrongway_08
03-13-2009, 15:41
- Yes people have sex on the trail.
- yes, it gets messy - who cares - everyone smells bad and get dirty anyways.
- Yes, there is always enough energy left over at the end of the days hiking to have sex.
- Yes, clean is better but I aint going to say no cause of some dirt. Damn, if your doing it right, youd end up sweaty and smelly anyways, even if you started right after getting outta the shower!!

Ekul
03-13-2009, 15:47
- Yes, there is always enough energy left over at the end of the days hiking to have sex.
- Yes, clean is better but I aint going to say no cause of some dirt. Damn, if your doing it right, youd end up sweaty and smelly anyways, even if you started right after getting outta the shower!!

from a man standpoint. hell yea

listening to your wife complain bout UTI and all the other nasty itchy smelly cant walk cus it hurts so much will make you wanna clean up.

kanga
03-13-2009, 15:53
ekul, i don't think he was saying who cares if you're dirty "down there" . i think he was reefering to stinky hiker dirt, like on your legs n hair n face n stuff. besides, if a woman doesn't make a man clean "that" before he goes "there" she's responsible for her own problems. be kind to your flower pot!

Ekul
03-13-2009, 16:04
Being a dirty hiker. Is there any other type =P? Ive always had to learn the hard way.

4eyedbuzzard
03-13-2009, 16:12
meybe we should report 4eyed :D

Amazingly, not one "report" in my inbox. I'm almost ready to report myself for suggesting the notion.

ColdFire
03-13-2009, 16:33
It's kinda funny how some would turn their nose (literally) at the notion of some intimacy on the trail after a long days hike, yet would not think twice about doing "It" with someone after spending 5 hours of dancing, drinking, sweating and smoking in a bar..

Personally I would choose the stinky hiker over the stinky bar fly anyday :banana

wrongway_08
03-13-2009, 16:35
ekul, i don't think he was saying who cares if you're dirty "down there" . i think he was reefering to stinky hiker dirt, like on your legs n hair n face n stuff. besides, if a woman doesn't make a man clean "that" before he goes "there" she's responsible for her own problems. be kind to your flower pot!

Yea, thanks Kanga - figured I didnt need to say "the woman/guy needs to take some camp soap and lather up the penis/vagina and clean up behind a tree before knock'n boots"

Guess I did... :rolleyes:

boarstone
03-13-2009, 18:07
Yea, thanks Kanga - figured I didnt need to say "the woman/guy needs to take some camp soap and lather up the penis/vagina and clean up behind a tree before knock'n boots"

Guess I did... :rolleyes:

This is about s.e.x! .....forget it, that's it, the test is cancelled, I'm not testing about THAT on the trail while I'm out! :eek:

vonfrick
03-13-2009, 18:11

i agree with you, kanga, roots, etc. about it being a valid question. however, thinking of anything on the internet as "private" is ridiculous

wrongway_08
03-13-2009, 19:11
i agree with you, kanga, roots, etc. about it being a valid question. however, thinking of anything on the internet as "private" is ridiculous

Yup. I dont see anything wrong with goofing around after the question has been answered. If you dont like the goofing off that goes on afterwords, dont look at the thread after you know its going south.

Another thing, dont cry baby to the mods about a thread - dont like it, dont look. Grow up, cry baby'n is just that - something babies do.

Sorry for the drift.

I would think it easier to be intimate on the trail - all the views, balds and watching the other person physical and such really beats the movies, going to dinner at a snobby eatery (sp?) and the such.

Ekul
03-13-2009, 19:37
Yup. I dont see anything wrong with goofing around after the question has been answered. If you dont like the goofing off that goes on afterwords, dont look at the thread after you know its going south.

Another thing, dont cry baby to the mods about a thread - dont like it, dont look. Grow up, cry baby'n is just that - something babies do.

Sorry for the drift.

I would think it easier to be intimate on the trail - all the views, balds and watching the other person physical and such really beats the movies, going to dinner at a snobby eatery (sp?) and the such.

agreed

superman
03-13-2009, 20:04

Sorry for the drift.

Can we say "penis/vagina" on White Blaze?

Ekul
03-13-2009, 20:05
Can we say "penis/vagina" on White Blaze?

medical term i dont see why not

mindi
03-13-2009, 21:03
I'm just jealous since I won't be enjoying that kind of thing on the trail this year. Boo hoo. ;)

warraghiyagey
03-13-2009, 21:38
Interrupted.

Feel better now?

I'm just jealous since I won't be enjoying that kind of thing on the trail this year. Boo hoo. ;)
When are you going to be out there??? . . . http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic004.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic004.gif

Nearly Normal
03-13-2009, 22:11
I think this is a job for Backpacker Mag.
They could recommend the proper procedure and lightest "protection" or aids to pack for all the gram "weenies" out there.
I wonder what sleeping pad holds up the best?

Doctari
03-13-2009, 23:27
While hiking: I smell too bad, I am too tired, My wife dosn't hike. And, while I would love to "experement" with it, I camp in a hammock & fear for our safety.

Came close once, when the wife picked me up at the motel in Atkins, but she wasn't even out of the car when she expressed her distaste (dismay?) of my choice in lodging for the night (I had already checked in & payed for the room 5 hrs earlier) "EWWWWWW! WE ARE STAYING HERE?"

Just shows to go you that what a LD hiker thinks of as "real nice" a non-hiker thinks of as a "DUMP!!!" :rolleyes:

I had even showered a few times before she got there. :p

jsf
03-14-2009, 01:02
yes, it was a great way to kill a rainy day!

Gaiter
03-14-2009, 01:11

when is your own hand not consensual?:-?

camojack
03-14-2009, 01:34
swallow
Like I said in the other thread (before it got deleted): "I like the way you think, home girl!" :clap

Is a meaningful smootch considered intimacy ...or to you have to hit a home run??
Dude, you have to score. ;)

Does it count if it was with yourself? Just asking.....
Nope, it doesn't. Next question. :o

Some of us "so-called" men know a thing or two about the subject, too.

Anyway, why should the womenfolk have their own forum when we "so-called" men do not? Seems rather unfair t'me. :mad:

I got deleted after agreeing with comments. Twice. :datz

Um...is that intimacy with humans or non-humans?:D
Since you quoted my post, I presume the question was directed at me. That would be a negative..."on" the Trail, or off. :eek:

No, there wasn't anything silly about the initial question. As for any subsequent silliness, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It all depends upon how one goes about it, much like the subject itself. :)

Yeah, that was weird - a bunch of people saying "go without" and "you don't NEED to". Jeez, live a little.
I mean, I don't know of a male hiker that wouldn't look to lighten his load.
Agreed, on both counts. :o

9 months on the trail.boath of you smell odd.but she still looks good.would not have missed it for the world best i ever had over an over.how could you miss out on such a great thing?keeping clean is as easy as pie.
I think logistics, while inevitable, are secondary to the experience itself. :rolleyes:

If it's not, it isn't intimacy by most normal standards, it's a crime of violence. :cool:

You've got to have your priorities, right? :p

from a man standpoint. hell yea
listening to your wife complain bout UTI and all the other nasty itchy smelly cant walk cus it hurts so much will make you wanna clean up.
It's only considerate to be concerned about your wife's health. :o

Nice euphemism. I like it. ;)

Amazingly, not one "report" in my inbox. I'm almost ready to report myself for suggesting the notion.
Provided that people are tactful about it, there shouldn't have to be any reports. :-?

It's kinda funny how some would turn their nose (literally) at the notion of some intimacy on the trail after a long days hike, yet would not think twice about doing "It" with someone after spending 5 hours of dancing, drinking, sweating and smoking in a bar..
Personally I would choose the stinky hiker over the stinky bar fly anyday :banana
A most excellent point! :D

While hiking: I smell too bad, I am too tired, My wife dosn't hike. And, while I would love to "experement" with it, I camp in a hammock & fear for our safety.
Came close once, when the wife picked me up at the motel in Atkins, but she wasn't even out of the car when she expressed her distaste (dismay?) of my choice in lodging for the night (I had already checked in & payed for the room 5 hrs earlier) "EWWWWWW! WE ARE STAYING HERE?"
Just shows to go you that what a LD hiker thinks of as "real nice" a non-hiker thinks of as a "DUMP!!!" :rolleyes:
I had even showered a few times before she got there. :p
A simple "no" would have sufficed. But I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. :(

yes, it was a great way to kill a rainy day!
The best!!! :sun

Pokey2006
03-14-2009, 01:56
Camojack, to answer one of your questions...the thing is, there are many women who are simply uncomfortable talking about sensitive subjects in mixed company. Partly because talking about sex with men often ends with the men getting the wrong idea, getting turned on inappropriately or dissolving into tasteless jokes.

Why can't you guys refrain from responding to a handful of threads? There are so many other threads on this website. Why do you insist in butting in, even when someone has clearly stated that they are only comfortable talking to other women about a subject? Is your ego really that out of control?

If you see a subject in the women's forum that you'd like to chime in on, by all means, start your own thread. Just like you did here. Is it really all that difficult?

Sad thing is, y'all probably sent that original poster fleeing away from WB, thinking we're just a bunch of disrespectful pigs. Way to go.

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 02:04
pokey raises some good points and i rarely even peek into the ladies forums (usually just to see what the brooha like this is about). it's simply about respect. someone wants to talk man stuff, let us know with the title- MEN ONLY. duh?

Pokey2006
03-14-2009, 02:08
Honestly, if a man posted a question, and said he was only comfortable hearing from other men (and was clearly serious, and not just joking around), then I would totally respect that. I know I've managed to refrain from responding in "class of 2009 only" threads. All you have to do is NOT HIT THE SUBMIT REPLY BUTTON.

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 02:12
It's the internet - some think nothing online is serious. I disagree.

p.s. are you going to sleep any time soon? this is fun, but i need to get up before noon...

Pokey2006
03-14-2009, 02:15
OK, I'm getting off my soapbox for the night. It's safe for you to log off and go to sleep.

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 02:18
and a safe log off to you too... nighty night

camojack
03-14-2009, 03:42
Camojack, to answer one of your questions...the thing is, there are many women who are simply uncomfortable talking about sensitive subjects in mixed company. Partly because talking about sex with men often ends with the men getting the wrong idea, getting turned on inappropriately or dissolving into tasteless jokes.

Why can't you guys refrain from responding to a handful of threads? There are so many other threads on this website. Why do you insist in butting in, even when someone has clearly stated that they are only comfortable talking to other women about a subject? Is your ego really that out of control?

If you see a subject in the women's forum that you'd like to chime in on, by all means, start your own thread. Just like you did here. Is it really all that difficult?

Sad thing is, y'all probably sent that original poster fleeing away from WB, thinking we're just a bunch of disrespectful pigs. Way to go.
I never said that there shouldn't be a women's forum, for one thing; just that it would be fair to have one for the men, too.

Fact is, on that other thread, I didn't even know it was in the women's forum until I clicked on it.

Not only that, but the only comments I made there were agreeing with a couple of other posts...made by women, no less.

I don't insist on "butting in". Spare me the sanctimoniousness.

I started this thread in the General forum so that everyone could have their say on the subject, within reason, ideally.
(Regardless of race, creed, color, national origin...or gender)

I think this thread has been relatively respectful. Up 'til now. Thanks...

ColdFire
03-14-2009, 06:08
I kinda have to agree with pokey, In my short time here I have noticed that the men here can't seem to help themselves from butting into the womens forums... In my oppinion all we/Camojock did was make a joke out of a thread that was posted in the womens only section of the forums.

Camojock for you to cry that we need a mens only sectiuon is retarded and a pitiful defense.

And your defense of "I didnt know what section it was in until I clicked on it" does'nt wash either. because once you realized what section it was in you should have left it alone, just like prolly 99% of us on the forums did.

There is a way for the admins to make the womens section (group) private and imo they should do that.

camojack
03-14-2009, 06:40
I kinda have to agree with pokey, In my short time here I have noticed that the men here can't seem to help themselves from butting into the womens forums... In my oppinion all we/Camojock did was make a joke out of a thread that was posted in the womens only section of the forums.

Camojock for you to cry that we need a mens only sectiuon is retarded and a pitiful defense.

And your defense of "I didnt know what section it was in until I clicked on it" does'nt wash either. because once you realized what section it was in you should have left it alone, just like prolly 99% of us on the forums did.

There is a way for the admins to make the womens section (group) private and imo they should do that.
Cry? Moi?! All I did was point out a fact. Get a flippin' clue.

Oh, and it's "Camo" or Jack, learn how to spell while you're at it...

ColdFire
03-14-2009, 06:55
So you still gonna cry that we "need" a mens only section? LOL your funny and pathetic.

blablabla who cares about spelling here? you? it's so sad when all people can do is point out typos and grammar in some sort of pathetic grasp at righteousness. get a life camojackass :)

I noticed you dint bother to refute any of my other points but just picked on my speeling. go troll the womens forums moar haha.

Lone Wolf
03-14-2009, 06:57
So you still gonna cry that we "need" a mens only section? LOL your funny and pathetic.

blablabla who cares about spelling here? you? it's so sad when all people can do is point out typos and grammar in some sort of pathetic grasp at righteousness. get a life camojackass :)

I noticed you dint bother to refute any of my other points but just picked on my speeling. go troll the womens forums moar haha.

you'll be on "status" soon :)

ColdFire
03-14-2009, 07:08
been on "retirement" status from the military for over a year already :D what moar rewarding status is there?

TOW
03-14-2009, 07:11
been on "retirement" status from the military for over a year already :D what moar rewarding status is there?
That you are no longer in our military anymore.........

ColdFire
03-14-2009, 07:17
That you are no longer in our military anymore.........

And you retired from what branch? :-?

mweinstone
03-14-2009, 07:32
marigolds make a fine border to keep rabbitts away from gardens is a myth and the temperature in philadelphia is none of your concern. go to the pre aranged point of reflex and continue the work. m out.

mweinstone
03-14-2009, 07:33
;lrenboirnt;bsui[rhjpt6;iklrsjfgdngh;o.drilkftujgy;mohiebkdruj6mtpf oigfyklhuhjrlnmoiftkfgyjhgnpoirktugfjyhionrklutjkn gyfogi.rklnujthngpfiogf.klurhjnctplgiofklgujhnprlo itcklgfyjhknbplrnoifctklnujvhnigpblmrioklctmgjvnip hlgbriomkltjcgvki gmbkl,fm.tgkijvglk.mfjn tkgip;vi lk.mr;j kntfg;ohilk.j nftip;g.oivhglkgj n r;fo.gikylvjhi[ ;fog777777777777777777m

camojack
03-14-2009, 07:36

First of all, I didn't say we "need" a men's forum, analphabetic boy.
(Look it up, if you can figure out how. :D)

Secondly, it's "you're"; a contraction of "you" and "are", but at least you're consistent with your poor spelling, if nothing else.

Third, I don't think enough of you to waste my time pointing out all the ways that you're wrong...a few will suffice.

Oh, and last: camojackass? How (un)original. And pathetic... ;)

rickb
03-14-2009, 07:46
Why the spelling and grammar lessons? Heck, the thread started off with this construction.

"Graphic or crude are nothing like civil and discreet."

Big deal. We got your point.

camojack
03-14-2009, 07:51
Why the spelling and gammer lessons? Heck, the thread started off with this construction.

"Graphic or crude are nothing like civil and discreet."

Big deal. We got your point.
Why the spelling and grammar lessons?

Ummm...because someone didn't want to play nice. I can give at least as good as I get...

ColdFire
03-14-2009, 07:55
First of all, I didn't say we "need" a men's forum, analphabetic boy.
(Look it up, if you can figure out how. :D)

Secondly, it's "you're"; a contraction of "you" and "are", but at least you're consistent with your poor spelling, if nothing else.

Third, I don't think enough of you to waste my time pointing out all the ways that you're wrong...a few will suffice.

Oh, and last: camojackass? How (un)original. And pathetic... ;)

You really need to get a life...

The point was quit trolling the womens forums and if you "accidently" click on a PINK thread butt out.

and yur right you said it would only be "fair" if we had our own section, thats even more funny! OMG I demand equal rights for men!!!

QQ moar

saimyoji
03-14-2009, 08:01

yeah camo, get a life. :rolleyes: :D

you know what happens when you wrassle a pig, right?

camojack
03-14-2009, 08:06

The point was quit trolling the womens forums and if you "accidently" click on a PINK thread butt out.

and yur right you said it would only be "fair" if we had our own section, thats even more funny! OMG I demand equal rights for men!!!

QQ moar
Try checking out my gallery, then tell me how you've got more of "a life" than I do. Good luck with that one.

I don't troll the women's forums; I clicked on a subject, and that's where it was.
(I didn't think agreeing with comments there was objectionable, but you are)

And again, I didn't demand anything...merely pointed something out. You're none too astute, huh?

Get back to me when you get a clue. I'll wait. Take your time. No, I mean it, really. :rolleyes:
(Because if you truly don't come back until you get a clue, you won't be back...)

camojack
03-14-2009, 08:07
yeah camo, get a life. :rolleyes: :D

you know what happens when you wrassle a pig, right?
Heh. Sometimes I find it amusing...but you've got a point. ;)

Lone Wolf
03-14-2009, 08:09

www.pinkpistols.org

vonfrick
03-14-2009, 08:13

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy020.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) excuse me, but i'm pretty sure i made the first "inappropriate" comment. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy091.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

yeah? how they gonna keep me out?

;lrenboirnt;bsui[rhjpt6;iklrsjfgdngh;o.drilkftujgy;mohiebkdruj6mtpf oigfyklhuhjrlnmoiftkfgyjhgnpoirktugfjyhionrklutjkn gyfogi.rklnujthngpfiogf.klurhjnctplgiofklgujhnprlo itcklgfyjhknbplrnoifctklnujvhnigpblmrioklctmgjvnip hlgbriomkltjcgvki gmbkl,fm.tgkijvglk.mfjn tkgip;vi lk.mr;j kntfg;ohilk.j nftip;g.oivhglkgj n r;fo.gikylvjhi[ ;fog777777777777777777m

well said my friend :sun

saimyoji
03-14-2009, 08:17
yeah? how they gonna keep me out?

so its settled. all crass comments by men are to be pm-ed to VF who will post them for us.

whew....glad we got that settled.

now about those pigs.....do they count in this intimacy disgustion?

TOW
03-14-2009, 08:32
oink...............

Lugnut
03-14-2009, 08:34
now about those pigs.....do they count in this intimacy disgustion?

No, pigs will squeal on you!

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 08:39
No, pigs will squeal on you!

are you calling TOW a rat?

warraghiyagey
03-14-2009, 08:44
when is your own hand not consensual?:-?When you wake up right at the end . . . ???

Pokey, believe it or not I am in absolute agreement with you on this. Fact is though, from time to time I wander over there to read something and on occassion post something that is always meant to be funny and is never intended to cause any harm or be disrespectful.

It's not that i can't help it, it's that I really don't want to. Do I see how my participation there could be annoying to some of the ladies, (and mods:o), yes. . . but most of the folks that know me know it all comes with the merriest of sentiment.
Ultimately - in 100 years - all new people - none of these most trivial things will have mattered in the least - and being annoyed is usually more indicative of the person choosing to be such than it is the responsibility of the 'catalyst . . .

warraghiyagey
03-14-2009, 08:48
so its settled. all crass comments by men are to be pm-ed to VF who will post them for us.

Not possible, her PM box is already filled up with crass and inapproriate sexual comments from me.:)

eg: 'Hi Vonfrick, what are you wearing today. . . nothing I hope. . .'

Is that wrong?

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 09:04
Not possible, her PM box is already filled up with crass and inapproriate sexual comments from me.:)

eg: 'Hi Vonfrick, what are you wearing today. . . nothing I hope. . .'

Is that wrong?

if she's standing in front of the class, there might be issues :-?

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 09:06
When you wake up right at the end . . . ???

Pokey, believe it or not I am in absolute agreement with you on this. Fact is though, from time to time I wander over there to read something and on occassion post something that is always meant to be funny and is never intended to cause any harm or be disrespectful.

It's not that i can't help it, it's that I really don't want to. Do I see how my participation there could be annoying to some of the ladies, (and mods:o), yes. . . but most of the folks that know me know it all comes with the merriest of sentiment.
Ultimately - in 100 years - all new people - none of these most trivial things will have mattered in the least - and being annoyed is usually more indicative of the person choosing to be such than it is the responsibility of the 'catalyst . . .

maybe you don't mean to be disrespectful, but if your presence there is considered disrespectful, what then sherlock?

warraghiyagey
03-14-2009, 09:16
maybe you don't mean to be disrespectful, but if your presence there is considered disrespectful, what then sherlock?
Like I said. . . being annoyed is a choice. . .

Tin Man
03-14-2009, 09:28
Like I said. . . being annoyed is a choice. . .

not respecting the rules is too... :):)

i respect the ladies desire to have their own forum, even if some don't mind men there, gotta go with least common denominator, not that hard to do good buddy

Ekul
03-14-2009, 09:31
female hiking forums rules say no men? please post

saimyoji
03-14-2009, 09:43
the WB rulers make the rules and enforce them. those rules are clear in the TOS. if you violate those rules and face consequences, that's your fault. so what? if you don't like those rules, PM someone who cares and discuss it. otherwise mags will send you some cheese for your whine. this website ain't a democracy, you don't like it too bad. BUT, you can't stop human nature. there will always be people who push the rules, test the waters, make the rulers do their job. thats why they get paid big bucks.

:welcome

4eyedbuzzard
03-14-2009, 09:44
And with that, and considering the original topic is no longer being discussed, we're done. :)

EDIT: At the top of the women's forum it states:
This is for female hikers only to discuss female issues