PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Cup anyone....? Ultralighters please weigh in on this!

Wise Old Owl
03-14-2009, 16:57
I am one very confused and now broke owl. Why would anyone buy a Ti coffee cup versus a UL or light aluminum one?

If you are trying to go straight from alcohol stove to boiling in the cup the Titanium can add three to five minutes of burn time and more fuel vs the Heiny aluminum cup. A heiny mug will get hotter, faster, in fact boil in four minutes in side by side tests. Just grab a thin glove and drink hot tea direct from the heiny pot.

Before posting I tried several different sizes of both, the results are the same.

I don't want to hear about bph, I removed it from the heiny.

What would you do?

I won't return the Ti cup & lid as after twenty alcohol tests it now looks like hell. But clearly it was not worth the $40 I paid at REI. If I am doing something wrong don't hold back, I just dont get it.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/MarkSwarbrick/confused-owl-2.jpg

SunnyWalker
03-14-2009, 18:28
Huh, I don't know. But I am planning on getting as Ti pot. Aren't they lighter? Now a cup, I don't know if there is any weight savings. But if there is, I would get it and use it.

4eyedbuzzard
03-14-2009, 21:25
The issues as I see/know them:

Titanium is lighter for any given strength/structural requirement, but this isn't a huge issue in cookpots so the weight differences are very small, generally in the 1 to 2 oz range on a small 1 liter cookpot or set. Ti is also more expensive, generally 1/2 again to double the price

Some people are afraid that cooking/eating from aluminum will cause Alzheimers. While some foods do react with Auminum(notably acidic foods such as tomato and citric juices), anodized Aluminum such as used in better Al camp cookware like Jetboil and many others is non-reactive, as obviously would be any cookware with a non-stick coating.

Aluminum has much better heat transfer. The thermal conductivity "k" of Al is approximately 10 times greater than that of Ti.

The poorer thermal conductivity of Ti might actually lead to a net weight penalty when fuel usage/weight is considered. I have no data, just putting this possibility out there given Ti's poor thermal conductivity/heat transfer.

Wise Old Owl
03-14-2009, 21:38

Titanium is lighter for any given strength/structural requirement, but this isn't a huge issue in cookpots so the weight differences are very small, generally in the 1 to 2 oz range on a small 1 liter cookpot or set. Ti is also more expensive, generally 1/2 again to double the price

Some people are afraid that cooking/eating from aluminum will cause Alzheimers. While some foods do react with Auminum(notably acidic foods such as tomato and citric juices), anodized Aluminum such as used in better Al camp cookware like Jetboil and many others is non-reactive, as obviously would be any cookware with a non-stick coating.

Aluminum has much better heat transfer. The thermal conductivity "k" of Al is approximately 10 times greater than that of Ti.

The poorer thermal conductivity of Ti might actually lead to a net weight penalty when fuel usage/weight is considered. I have no data, just putting this possibility out there given Ti's poor thermal conductivity/heat transfer.

Isn't Alum used in Tums? oh well,

Yea after typing in the tread, I went back to the kitchen and the coffee was still hot that I poored into the Ti cup. A single wall keeps it from going cold too quick. I thought the whole point was to make the hot water in the cup?

sticks&stones
03-14-2009, 21:52
After using both on different thru hikes i can't say why i have a ti pot now? i mean maybe if i had a watch while i was cooking my meals on trail i would've noticed the 3 minute difference, but that would mean some sort of ti alum cookoff on trail, and without a watch that'd be difficult. I remember that my alum pot got pitted and nasty i had to buy another pot on trail, and the outfitter had no alum to fit my stove only ti, and for some reason i figured i was making a sound investment. no matter, 21 extra minutes of stove use a week w ti was no biggie. the ti is stronger and lighter, but i could take or leave either one, so long as it cooks my food

4eyedbuzzard
03-14-2009, 22:06
I'm going to do a test! Maybe tomorrow or Monday if I have the time. I have both a Ti and Al pot of the same capacity(1 liter) and same diameters so I'll give it a go using both a gas cannister and a Starlyte alcohol stove with 16 oz of water and I'll post the results back here tomorrow or Monday night. I also have a Heine "pot" so I'll test that with alcohol as well.

sarbar
03-14-2009, 22:11
Ti is an alloy and can contain aluminum ;-) It also is not as strong as it appears - it is ultra thin and can warp out of shape if exposed to high heat empty.

But....I digress....Ti cups have the cool factor - they look neat, are paper light, etc. But....they also get rocket hot when heated on a stove, the rim or lip gets very hot - so be careful you don't end up with Angelina Jolie lips when you go to sip your coffee :D

And that red hot factor does the opposite quite fast - you go from red to blue - liquids can cool fast.

So is it worth it? Maybe. It depends. If you want to heat up a cup of water on your stove, sure. It can be a good multi-purpose tool.

But if all you want is a hot cup of whatever - and for it to stay warm, no. Get a light insulated mug.

On aluminum pots....get hard anodized. Shop wisely and you will find HAA items that are the same weight as Ti and half the cost. HAA cooks more evenly (doesn't burn as bad) and cleans easier.

ARambler
03-14-2009, 22:14
Did you buy a double wall Ti mug? These are built to be slow cooling AND slow heating AND heavier than single wall.

I have done heat transfer equations all over the world that show there is no difference between Ti and Al on the overall heat transfer. Maybe Paolie or the Heiny stove wrold are different ;) Any place else, first see if the geometry is good for your stove, (most flame on the bottom) and then make a weight/cost comparison.
Rambler

SGT Rock
03-14-2009, 22:27
Ti is an alloy and can contain aluminum ;-) It also is not as strong as it appears - it is ultra thin and can warp out of shape if exposed to high heat empty.

Quick note from someone that really got into this. Pure Ti is not going to be found at all in trail stuff. The standard grade of Ti that is used for almost every application you will find is 6AL-4V, which is 60% aluminum and 40% titanium. It is still a lot stronger than the same thickness of aluminum which is why it gets the strength it does, but it isn't indestructable or undentable. But it also is still mostly aluminum.

4eyedbuzzard
03-14-2009, 22:31
TY for the above info. Same Al Ti alloy a lot of golf club heads are made from.

JAK
03-15-2009, 00:35
I didn't know what alloy it was. Thanks for that info Rock.

6AL-4V isn't 60% aluminum though.
It is 90% Titanium, 6% Aluminum, 4% Vanadium.
So it is pretty damn strong.
As far as I know there is really no such thing as a 'cheap' Titanium Alloy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_6AL-4V
Properties similar to a 300 series stainless steel at half the weight.
Twice the strength of a strong aluminum alloy, but twice the weight.
Some other advantages over aluminum, like hardness, and temperature resistance.

I think titanium would make more sense for a stove than a pot or mug.
As a pot or mug, it is more durable for the same weight, but more expensive to replace.

My own feeling is to use aluminum until you are sure exactly what size you want.
Then maybe once you know that, titanium if you want a nice long term keepsake.

jrwiesz
03-15-2009, 03:33
Nothing wrong with the old "sierra" cup.

Still works for me, and I skipped all that figurin'.:eek:

bigcranky
03-15-2009, 08:40
Wise Old Owl dude: thanks for the comparison. My only question is this: how do you keep the Heineken can from being crushed inside your pack? I know they are cheap and replaceable, but with my luck I would flatten it in the middle of a 40 mile roadless stretch and not have a pot or a cup for a while.

sarbar
03-15-2009, 10:53
As far as I know there is really no such thing as a 'cheap' Titanium Alloy

There was some "cheap" stuff imported in (er, flooded more likely!) from old USSR after the cold war went away......

Compass
03-15-2009, 11:23
The Ti cup must be Double wall!!!
To get the differences in boil times (3-5 minutes extra) Your Ti cup must be a double wall as "ARambler" mentioned. Double wall/insulated cups are not intended to be heated on a stove. The further evidence of this is your mention of the fact that it "looks like hell" which would happen if it was a double wall because the air layer between the two layers of Titanium is allowing the outer layer to get extremely hot. A single wall cup would be held close to 212* by the water on the other side. Have you seen the trick where you boil water over a fire with a plastic or styrofoam cup?

The double wall Ti cups are for the pouring preheated liquids in them. Like an open top Thermos.

Single wall Titanium is much more crush/warp/bend resistant for the weight and since it is thinner there is no loss in heat transfer compared to aluminum but possible to drink from without burning lips.

Jack Tarlin
03-15-2009, 11:46
For a coffee cup, use whatever you want, including plastic, especially if it saves you twenty bucks.

The whole Titanium thing is getting out of hand. I recently saw a hiker with a Titanium fuel bottle. It was exactly the same size and shape as MSR's small fuel bottle, so instead of costing around ten bucks, it cost seventy. It weighted virtually the same.

That there are folks out there willing to spend sixty dollars to save half an ounce or less.......ridiculous.

By all means, a lightweight cookpot that cooks fast and retains heat, well this is a good thing and perhaps worth the extra expense.

But the Titanium thing is getting out of hand; you don't need Titanium everything unless you happen to enjoy throwing away your money.

Frick Frack
03-15-2009, 12:23
My hard anodized Anti Gravity Gear aluminium pot is as light or lighter than any ti pot out there and it cost $13. My mug is a gas station special...

daddytwosticks
03-15-2009, 14:06
Please, please stop this! I spent a whole wad of money to get a titanium mug to cook and drink from. I thought that was the cool thing to do! Now you are putting doubts in my head...mods, please close this thread......:)

bigcranky
03-15-2009, 14:27
Please, please stop this! I spent a whole wad of money to get a titanium mug to cook and drink from. I thought that was the cool thing to do!

Don't worry, you are still cool.

JAK
03-15-2009, 14:29
Titanium mugs and pots are very foolish. Send them all to me. :)

ColdFire
03-15-2009, 15:07
Wise Old Owl dude: thanks for the comparison. My only question is this: how do you keep the Heineken can from being crushed inside your pack? I know they are cheap and replaceable, but with my luck I would flatten it in the middle of a 40 mile roadless stretch and not have a pot or a cup for a while.

The Heine pot is actually quite durable, I have been using the same one for a few years now with no problems. If it gets a little dented you just push the dents back out and your good to go. also I pack my stove, small fuel bottle and lighter into a small cloth Crown Royal bag (free from any package store) and then pack that into the Heine pot along with a bandana which I then stuff into a larger Crown Royal bag.

This tight little package holds up pretty well and the Crown Royal bag works as great cozy for the pot. :)

Feral Bill
03-15-2009, 15:09
Titanium 2 liter pot with lid- 9oz, $89
Aluminum 2 liter pot with lid- 12 oz, $14

Cost per ounce saved, $25

Cost, at that rate, to shave two pounds off of your load- $800 :eek:

sarbar
03-15-2009, 16:32
The best solution of all:eek::rolleyes::D

SGT Rock
03-15-2009, 17:08
I didn't know what alloy it was. Thanks for that info Rock.

6AL-4V isn't 60% aluminum though.
It is 90% Titanium, 6% Aluminum, 4% Vanadium.
So it is pretty damn strong.
As far as I know there is really no such thing as a 'cheap' Titanium Alloy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_6AL-4V
Properties similar to a 300 series stainless steel at half the weight.
Twice the strength of a strong aluminum alloy, but twice the weight.
Some other advantages over aluminum, like hardness, and temperature resistance.

I think titanium would make more sense for a stove than a pot or mug.
As a pot or mug, it is more durable for the same weight, but more expensive to replace.

My own feeling is to use aluminum until you are sure exactly what size you want.
Then maybe once you know that, titanium if you want a nice long term keepsake.
Thanks for the correction. For more on 6AL-4V here is a good link - sometimes wikipedia ain't the best:

http://cartech.ides.com/datasheet.aspx?i=101&E=269

everything you never wanted to know about 6AL-4V but were forced to find out.

4eyedbuzzard
03-15-2009, 17:23

I express shipped everything I could find--freight collect. Don't worry though, Titanium is very light. I doubt the express shipping charges will greatly exceed the retail price.

sliderule
03-15-2009, 17:38
Ti is an alloy...

Not a chemistry major, eh?

theinfamousj
03-15-2009, 18:19
Not a chemistry major, eh?

I'll defend Sarbar! She assumed that we were talking about titanium-the-cookware, not titanium-the-element. :rolleyes:

I hope. :-?

By the way, on the search to find the picture I'm using in this post, I found this wicked Ti knife (http://www.rttg.org/b2b/pics/Titanium_Diving_Knife_No2.jpg). Gram weanies ... eat your hearts out!

McKeever
03-15-2009, 19:45
I did a boil test today between Al and Ti. They were nearly identical times with the same volume of water and heat so WiseOwl must have some factor skewing his tests.

freedompirate01
03-15-2009, 20:38

I haven't heard of non-reactive aluminum before, so i can't comment on that, however most non-stick coatings are not healthy. Teflon for example has been determined to be poisonous by many mainstream medical resources.

bigcranky
03-15-2009, 20:45
Titanium 2 liter pot with lid- 9oz, $89
Aluminum 2 liter pot with lid- 12 oz, $14

Titanium 700ml pot, with handles removed and a foil lid - 3 oz., $30.

Ounces saved: 9. Total cost per ounce saved: $3.33.

Not sure what I would do with a 2-liter pot while backpacking, so this comparison makes sense to me, FWIW.

JAK
03-15-2009, 20:45
I would also take my chances with aluminum over some coatings.

Alzheimer's Society:
"As evidence for other causes continues to grow, a possible link with aluminium seems increasingly unlikely. This factsheet looks at the circumstantial evidence and current medical and scientific views."
http://alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=99

SGT Rock
03-15-2009, 21:00
I did a boil test today between Al and Ti. They were nearly identical times with the same volume of water and heat so WiseOwl must have some factor skewing his tests.
I've done lots and lots of tests. They are always nearly identical. Sometimes Ti wins, sometimes aluminum wins.

The only major difference I have found (besides cost and toughness) is that aluminum tends to spread heat a little better when cooking - so less burn spots at times. Ti tends to have a better chance of this. But both can do it. So stir your food while cooking.

Feral Bill
03-15-2009, 21:08
Titanium 700ml pot, with handles removed and a foil lid - 3 oz., $30.

Ounces saved: 9. Total cost per ounce saved: $3.33.

Not sure what I would do with a 2-liter pot while backpacking, so this comparison makes sense to me, FWIW.

700ml is a large mug, suitable for some people's needs but not others. Some of us cook, wash with hot water, haul water to camp, melt snow, and eat in groups.

JAK
03-15-2009, 21:12
I like a big pot in winter also. I think I could get by with two 700ml mugs though.
Someone should make a 700ml Ti or Aluminum mug with a sealable lid.

SGT Rock
03-15-2009, 21:19
Tried a 720ml (I think it was 720ml anyway), it was OK but I needed just a little more. 900ml turned out to be just right. Of course I don't eat just the pot meal. My dinners are a Liptons (or Liptons like meal) with meat, bread, cheese, pudding, and snacks.

bigcranky
03-15-2009, 21:24
Tried a 720ml (I think it was 720ml anyway), it was OK but I needed just a little more. 900ml turned out to be just right. Of course I don't eat just the pot meal. My dinners are a Liptons (or Liptons like meal) with meat, bread, cheese, pudding, and snacks.

I have the 700 and the 900 and go back and forth. If I know I want to cook Liptons and add stuff (like a bag of chicken), the 900 works better. For boiling two cups of water for a freezer bag meal, and then making coffee or tea, the 700 is fine. Once I stripped the handles and made foil lids, there is only a few grams difference between them.

Feral Bill, you are of course correct that different hikers have different needs. I never cook for more than 2 people.

michael rowlands
03-15-2009, 21:39
I have hiked with the same stainless steel, large heavy sierra cup for 25 years. I bought it for a quarter. It doubles for a extra cooking utinsel for tea or coffee. Yes the brew type coffee not the instant crap. By now you may get that I hike right not light. Forget the ounces. Stick to the eccentials. To hell with pack light or go light. The trail is for real men and not ounce counting girls!! [sorry girls] I keep my pack to about 40 pounds and you get what you pay for. I stay warm in my sleeping bag and wool sweater. I don't go ill prepaired. I have spent many a night with whiny through hikers freezing to death in their sleep nylon thing they think is fine for the A. T. Just go right. Forget going light. You will thank me when a spring snow storm dumps 6 inces of snow on you or it turns 45 degrees in August. Georgia to Maine 1981, Maine to Georgia 2004-2006 Rowmin GOAT

bigcranky
03-15-2009, 21:45
...By now you may get that I hike right not light. Forget the ounces. Stick to the eccentials. To hell with pack light or go light. The trail is for real men and not ounce counting girls!! ...

Wow, let me count the ways in which this post is offensive.

I f@rt in your general direction.

Panzer1
03-15-2009, 22:03
I have a TI pot and cup but didn't buy them. They were both given to me as Christmas presents. So I get to save some ounces and didn't have to pay for them. That's hard to beat.

TI cookware seems to be in a good price range for gifts.

Panzer

Wise Old Owl
03-15-2009, 22:09
Did you buy a double wall Ti mug? These are built to be slow cooling AND slow heating AND heavier than single wall.

I have done heat transfer equations all over the world that show there is no difference between Ti and Al on the overall heat transfer. Maybe Paolie or the Heiny stove wrold are different ;) Any place else, first see if the geometry is good for your stove, (most flame on the bottom) and then make a weight/cost comparison.
Rambler

No this is single wall and the difference using a timer/thermometer is three minutes heating titanium vs aluminum.

Wise Old Owl
03-15-2009, 22:22

you might get your wish.... I am that dissapointed.

dmax
03-15-2009, 22:23
Thats cool. Thats how I got my kettle and mug. I woke up one x-mas morning and they were stuffed in my stocking. They should last many, many years. Going on eight right now.

Wise Old Owl
03-15-2009, 22:28

Ok you are on, I accept the challange.

I have the equipment and the Ti mug is the same size as the Heini pot. I can put together a Utube for you. All in the name of fun here.

Wise Old Owl
03-15-2009, 22:36
Wow, let me count the ways in which this post is offensive.

I f@rt in your general direction.

Ken, really, I am glad i'm not in your general direction..... But I am so glad you stepped up.

4eyedbuzzard
03-15-2009, 22:50
...The trail is for real men and not ounce counting girls!!...

Ja, Titanium is for girlie men. :rolleyes:

http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/images/oldies/07-19-04GirlieMenMd.JPG

Wise Old Owl
03-15-2009, 23:04
4 eyed buz - how would you feel spending $40 for a f-in cup? I mean I wouldn't spend $40 for a jock cup to protect my easter basket man......

Its not about the OZ its about the ridiculous amount of money we are spending on TI and the fact that it is sucking our alcohol stoves with out cooking.

Ok I am sorry I have rewritten this three times and it just sounds bad no matter what I do.

ARambler
03-15-2009, 23:23

I have the equipment and the Ti mug is the same size as the Heini pot. I can put together a Utube for you. All in the name of fun here.

Make sure you show the rolled edge. The double wall cups seam (get it?) to have a welded edge.

I may not be able to type, but using an outside heat transfer coefficient of 40 btu/hr/ft^2/F and and inside coefficient of 200 btu/hr/ft^2/F I calculate the heat transfer resistance of a 0.0124" thick Ti pot is about 1%. Since the much thicker Al pot has some resistance, the Al pot will not be anywhere near 1 % better.

I think Rocks tests are better.

Rambler

oops56
03-15-2009, 23:24
For what it wroth here my 2 cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JeqZuopLW8

JAK
03-16-2009, 12:46
Make sure you show the rolled edge. The double wall cups seam (get it?) to have a welded edge.

I may not be able to type, but using an outside heat transfer coefficient of 40 btu/hr/ft^2/F and and inside coefficient of 200 btu/hr/ft^2/F I calculate the heat transfer resistance of a 0.0124" thick Ti pot is about 1%. Since the much thicker Al pot has some resistance, the Al pot will not be anywhere near 1 % better.

I think Rocks tests are better.

RamblerHe was comparing it to a Heini pot, which is thinner, as well as being more conductive. Not to say that Ti pots aren't fast enough, but the would be slower and heavier and more expensive than an aluminum beer can type pot, but alot more durable of course.

I am not sure Arnie would aprove of Heini pots either.
I'm guessing he's into heavy cast iron pots and mugs, and spoons.

I myself will use anything, but with a Ti pot I might have to throw in some dirt and sticks and stuff.

sheepdog
03-16-2009, 13:21
How did you get the BPA out of your heiny pot?

McKeever
03-16-2009, 13:22

Glad you're testing your mettle! The physics/chemistry/engineering suggest there should be no detectable difference. For my test, I filled both containers with 16 oz or tap water and set them aside so the ambient temp would be the same. Next, I used an electric eye on high and let it heat up for 5 minutes before placing the pot on. I was able to bring small bubbles to the top in 3 minutes. I left the eye on and swapped pots. Same result.

If you are using a hiker stove of any kind, the btu's are likely to vary as the fuel level changes and heat causes more or less vaporization and burn efficiency so you need a constant heat source, ie electric eye pre heated and left on, and same volume and temp of test water. Any salt in the water from a softener will increase boil time.

mister krabs
03-16-2009, 14:10
How did you get the BPA out of your heiny pot?

I think he used kleen-strip or something like that to dissolve the coating.

Wise Old Owl
03-16-2009, 22:24
Well more egg on my face....

I just sat here for an hour and a half, made a second alcohol stove for the side by side test. Started setting up the digital camera and stoves and was about to measure the alcohol when I picked up my 3oz Ti cup and Heini pot. I looked, I looked - Ohhhhhh Shiete! ITS DOUBLE WALL! - I AM SO SORRY. I never saw the seam even when buying it, the wall is so thin I thought it was single. I completely missed it. - Well know you know the rest of the story.

Now I am going to hang my head in shame and disappear for a while......

bigcranky
03-17-2009, 07:44
Well that explains the discrepancy in boil times. Don't worry about it -- that SP double wall is really thin. (And you can blow it up by cooking in it, so be glad that didn't happen.)

JAK
03-17-2009, 08:12

I just sat here for an hour and a half, made a second alcohol stove for the side by side test. Started setting up the digital camera and stoves and was about to measure the alcohol when I picked up my 3oz Ti cup and Heini pot. I looked, I looked - Ohhhhhh Shiete! ITS DOUBLE WALL! - I AM SO SORRY. I never saw the seam even when buying it, the wall is so thin I thought it was single. I completely missed it. - Well know you know the rest of the story.

Now I am going to hang my head in shame and disappear for a while......lol good one.

Has anyone tried making 2 nesting mugs out of a double walled mug?

4eyedbuzzard
03-17-2009, 09:15

Now I am going to hang my head in shame and disappear for a while......

You aren't the first one and won't be the last. Hey, at least you inspired an interesting discussion--and you've got a very uniquely colored mug probably as well.;)

JAK
03-17-2009, 09:21
So can you make 2 mugs out of one maybe? Anyone tried this. I would presume you just need to cut it at the top with a hacksaw, and them both up a bit. I am not sure what the surface of the inside is like, so I am not sure if the bigger of the two would be usable.

Desert Reprobate
03-17-2009, 09:28
WOO, we're laughing with you....really

McKeever
03-17-2009, 09:35
So can you make 2 mugs out of one maybe? Anyone tried this. I would presume you just need to cut it at the top with a hacksaw, and them both up a bit. I am not sure what the surface of the inside is like, so I am not sure if the bigger of the two would be usable.

If you can get 2 for 1 and cut weight in the process then this will be the next great hiker's gear hack. If the hacksaw doesn't work, what about a grinder or dremel with a cut off wheel. Yeah man, hack up your $40 cup and let us know what's inside!

4eyedbuzzard
03-17-2009, 09:37
WOO, ain't it amazing the sympathy you get here on WB when it's YOUR $40 boo-boo?;):D

JAK
03-17-2009, 09:43
$20 a mug if he make two out of them, and half the weight.

4eyedbuzzard
03-17-2009, 09:48

Damn engineers.;)

Dogwood
03-17-2009, 11:27
I don't know if I would purposely seek to purchase a TI cup, but my Snow Peak Solo cookware kit came with a 900 L Ti pot w/ Ti fitting lid and nesting Ti cup. The whole kit still works great after over 9000 trail miles and countless miles on airplanes, buses, pack animals, and during hitchiking rides. Great cookware and worth every cent to me!!!

ARambler
03-17-2009, 12:08

Everyone needs 2 homemade $20 mugs. One to cut their lip, and one to cut their lip and burn their fingers. Just like a Heiny can. :rolleyes:

This was an interesting thread, a clash of the most commercial of gear and the most wacky home made gear. I really Should have been on the side of the Heiny. :banana
"Damn engineer" :o
Rambler