PDA

View Full Version : Billville Theme for Trail Days

Jester2000
03-16-2009, 18:33
Next year we're going to go back to the beginning of the cycle and do Hawaiian again, but for this year, as mentioned on another thread, the theme is "Duct Tape." What does that mean? I have no idea. Buy a few rolls and see what comes out. Here's a list of things I've made in the past, if it'll get yer creative (and other) juices flowin':

Wallets
Purses
Suit of Armor
Collared shirts
Shorts
Baseball Caps
Sandals
Holsters
Boots
Ties
And probably a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now, although all of my costumes have involved duct tape in one way or another . . .

RedneckRye
03-16-2009, 19:04
Just be sure to shave any areas before applying the duct tape.
It won't stick quite as well, but it leads to less problems later.

Blue Jay
03-17-2009, 18:18
Wallets
Purses
Suit of Armor
Collared shirts
Shorts
Baseball Caps
Sandals
Holsters
Boots
Ties

You forgot condoms.

BAG "o" TRICKS
03-23-2009, 10:49
Next year we're going to go back to the beginning of the cycle and do Hawaiian again, but for this year, as mentioned on another thread, the theme is "Duct Tape." What does that mean? I have no idea. Buy a few rolls and see what comes out. Here's a list of things I've made in the past, if it'll get yer creative (and other) juices flowin':

Wallets
Purses
Suit of Armor
Collared shirts
Shorts
Baseball Caps
Sandals
Holsters
Boots
Ties
And probably a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now, although all of my costumes have involved duct tape in one way or another . . .

Will you make me another purse Jester..., pleeeease

Miss Janet
03-23-2009, 11:47
I was waiting to see what you would come up with! I am looking forward to it!!!

Ummm, Duct tape effigies???

Blister
03-23-2009, 13:01
Does Bag O Trix still have his g-string made out of duct tape and beer coasters.

Honey Dew
04-04-2009, 04:37
Shoot...Mountain Dew and I should be pretty prepared for that. You know the sayin....there ain't nothin' that can't be fixed with bailin' wire and duct tape. Yeehaw!!

Blister
04-25-2009, 19:53
OK Billvillians, when was th elast Gathering in Hanover, years ago. just finished a couple hours of hiking which started at Storrs Pond Campground, I noticed 2 red duct tape blazes that have survived all this time, they are a bit weathered but still there!!! Gotta love duct tape!!