PDA

View Full Version : Va Beach hiker wanting partner for Va mntns

DaleTr
03-17-2009, 19:49
Anyone want to get together for some weekend mountain hiking. SNP,Reeds Gap, Montebello, Roanoke beachdodrun@yahoo use "hiking" in subject line

sly dog
03-18-2009, 11:48
I am doing all of the SNP to Harpers Ferry last week of may and first week of June. I will be starting at Waynsboro on May 23 and will be in SNP untin the following friday/saturday morning. That puts me at all 15 mile days but I have time to play with being I have 2 weeks to get to Harpers Ferry. Just an FYI.

FritztheCat
03-18-2009, 12:31
Tidewater Appalachian Trail Club does some group hikes in SNP and surrounding areas. I haven't been on one yet but am going in mid-April. Should be a great time!

I'd love to go on more hikes but I still have a just over a year left of active duty until I retire so I have to plan way in advance of leaving.

tuswm
03-20-2009, 01:43
I am doing SNP to HF starting april first.

Nicksaari
03-20-2009, 20:11
BROTHER!!! i graduated from First Colonial in '01. VB native here in Richmond. check out my pics of me catching a wave on 60th street.

i would totally and ecstatically be down with hiking around with you. i could show you some cool *****, va beach style in the mtns. we will have a blast.

also, DAKS, a fellow WB user, lives in suffolk and hes always out and about 'packing and such in these areas. plus hes a cool, mellow, and smart guy.

you can private message me or email me [email protected] dont need to use "hiking" in subject line!

Nicksaari
03-20-2009, 20:13
Fritz the cat- you too, bro. we can schedule a "virginia beach packing trip" someplace close by. will provide free comedy. and libation.

f8lranger4x4
04-01-2009, 18:55
I live in the Roanoke are and I'm always hiking around here pm me if your in the area and need a ride or hiking partner.