PDA

View Full Version : Gate to Beauty Spot

dmax
03-22-2009, 11:14
I drove up there last night and the gate was open. I was able to drive to beauty spot and check out all the stars with the wife. She didn't listen as to which jacket to take, so she got a little cold, but all was good.

buff_jeff
03-22-2009, 11:22
Awesome. That's a really nice spot. Wish I would have stayed there for a bit when I rolled through.

Tennessee Viking
03-22-2009, 15:01
I drove up there last night and the gate was open. I was able to drive to beauty spot and check out all the stars with the wife. She didn't listen as to which jacket to take, so she got a little cold, but all was good.I was hoping it would be open around this week. I planning to take a date up to the overlook or Beauty Spot soon for a picnic.

Cabin Fever
03-22-2009, 19:53
I was hoping it would be open around this week. I planning to take a date up to the overlook or Beauty Spot soon for a picnic.

You would take a date to Beauty Spot.

Marta
03-22-2009, 20:55

That's what I was thinking. I guess it's a test.:rolleyes:

Tennessee Viking
03-22-2009, 22:53
Well not for what else Beauty Spot is famed for..haha

Last time I took a date up there, we drove the mountain for the fall colors, she was complaining on how windy and cold it was. And that was in October. To me it was no jacket weather. Glad it didn't work, she was no hiker and a loon.