PDA

View Full Version : Granite Gear Sizing

optimator
03-24-2009, 13:34
I'm in need of a solo/weekend pack. I like the Vapor Trail. But since nobody local can help me... I'm a 20.5 torso with a 34" belt size. I'm guessing regular on the pack size. But I'm unsure on the belt size? And does anyone have one in the gear closet to part with?

tenbeer
03-24-2009, 14:23
I'm in need of a solo/weekend pack. I like the Vapor Trail. But since nobody local can help me... I'm a 20.5 torso with a 34" belt size. I'm guessing regular on the pack size. But I'm unsure on the belt size? And does anyone have one in the gear closet to part with?
I have the granite gear vapor trail . My waist is a 33 but shrinks to a 32 or 31 when a hike for a while. I have the medium. When my waist shrinks the hipbelt becomes to large. I don't know my torso measurement, but I think it was around 19 or 20 when they measured me. I am 5-10 with a 32 inseam. Sounds like the medium or regular would work for you. Sorry not for sale but great pack, highly recommended.

flemdawg1
03-24-2009, 16:54
From the granite gear website: http://granitegear.com/products/backpacks/ultralight/vaportrail.html

Vapor Torso Lengths
Short Torso 15” to 18”
Regular Torso 18” to 21”
Long Torso 21” to 25”

I'm a 19" torso with a 36" waist and have a medium Nimbus Ozone. The Medium in both dimesions should fit you fine, I'd think.